Bulletin Board | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bulletin Board

Thank You Clemson Tom

HCSS will have this in his email today :) as well as the whole staff

Clemson fan worried about crossing the Mason-Dixon Line

I'd take Kenny's Two Pennies over that any day :D

I'd take Kenny's Two Pennies over that any day :D
While Clemson Tom has certainly reinforced many southern stereotypes with his attempt at video immortality, it was way more entertaining than Kenny's Two Pennies. No matter how often I try to watch Kenny, I can't make it past 30 seconds. I lose too many brain cells in the effort!

I don't get some of you guys. It was good ole fashioned southern style smack talk before a game. I like his dedication, I thought some of it was pretty funny, especially when he pretended to be some LI/NYC italian telling the waitress not to serve any Clemson fans this Sat looking for their sweet teas and lemonades. Some people around here need to lighten up. One question for you.....

I am not overly serious. I am always up for funny and even stupid funny...just not plain old stupid.

Hopefully after we beat them ,Clemson becomes the rivalry in football we haven't had since Penn St in the 50's and 60's.

FWIW, i couldn't pick Clemson out on a map. Don't see the big deal.
Find Atlanta, follow I-85 (about 2 hours) up toward Charlotte. Clemson will be on your right.

Find Atlanta, follow I-85 (about 2 hours) up toward Charlotte. Clemson will be on your right.

Glad you aren't my navigator...

(On your left heading to CLT from ATL)

Last edited:
that was actually pretty good. Some pretty good smack talk without going over the line, so right back at em...

It encapsulates the difference between the north and south re life and football with the bar call. Guys too dense to know about good schools and how great and competitive a school Lemoyne is and how everyone down there (in any bar in particular) in bum F land knows ALL about every little detail about the football team as that is their life vs. up here where most have full lives away from football (aka - for those in the south - known as intellectual persuits), where football, while we're passionate about it, it's still simply one of our diversionary interests.

We don't live and die it so much as they do.....and I think that's probably a good thing. I'm ready with my chant if thing get out of hand..."that's alright, that's ok you're going to work for us someday!" GO ORANGE shut up Clemson Tom.

Last edited:
Eh...we all have assinine fans. i'm always concerned about people who set up a camera and talk to themselves for 10 minutes at a clip. This guy is gonna end up buying the farm in a c-4 explosion in his basement.

The exit's on the right.

Until next year I will have had no reason to make use of said exit. I've passed it a numerous times.

The exit's on the right.

Until next year I will have had no reason to make use of said exit. I've passed it a numerous times.

Ok off the hook on a technicality...:bat:

Yeah, look for Greenville, SC (near the wonderful, deeply Confederate bastion of Spartanburg) and you will find Clemson. I spent too much time between S-burg and Charlotte when I lived there in the early 90s.

He is everything we have come to expect from South Carolina.

At the end of the day, all fandom aside that guy is a real loser. Win or lose Saturday

Just watched this for the first time. Thought the same thing IB. He locked his kid in the closet so he could do a video bashing "yankees" and Syracuse. Are you kidding me? LOL.

Dabo.

"West Virginia came in here a year ago,” he said then. “They were talking. We locked them in the dome and beat the hell out of them. Louisville this year when we played the unstoppable team and (we) didn't have a chance in hell to play against that team and our kids got after it and the crowd was rumbling in that Dome."

Coach Shafer .

Honestly this is great- for once we are getting this hyped and excited for football! Been too long it seems. And having passionate- trash talking fans of real collegiate powerhouses vs a few noisy posters from buttgers, Uconn etc etc. And just think this is our very first acc game and we have all this excitement. I dig it.

I know Clemson Tom and that is not him on that audio clip. It's funny and like something he would say, but not him.

Honestly this is great- for once we are getting this hyped and excited for football! Been too long it seems. And having passionate- trash talking fans of real collegiate powerhouses vs a few noisy posters from buttgers, Uconn etc etc. And just think this is our very first acc game and we have all this excitement. I dig it.
We are a passionate fan base and I think you'll be surprised at how well we travel...there will be a lot of "Orange" for sure!!

That guy's accent didn't sound very southern to me. He sounded more like a transplant trying to act like a native. The voice on the second clip sounded more southern, like he's the original, (per Tiger Bill's assertion that the guy in the video clip is not the real Clemson Tom).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom