Bulletin Board | Syracusefan.com

Bulletin Board

Jim Bob's Pennies.

What an a&#.

Well this Clemson player didn't even know where Syracuse plays..

From an AP story...

"And a few Tigers might a geography lesson before takeoff. Clemson offensive lineman Brandon Thomas thought the New York Giants shared the dome with Syracuse, which is about a four-hour drive north of the NFL team's MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey."I've only been north of West Virginia one time," Clemson center Ryan Norton said. "So anytime I can get on a plane, I think it's a privilege."

From an AP story...

"And a few Tigers might a geography lesson before takeoff. Clemson offensive lineman Brandon Thomas thought the New York Giants shared the dome with Syracuse, which is about a four-hour drive north of the NFL team's MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey."I've only been north of West Virginia one time," Clemson center Ryan Norton said. "So anytime I can get on a plane, I think it's a privilege."

I hope they fly into NYC and have to take a bus to Syracuse.

holy crap - watched about a minute of that and was bored to tears - can't believe that dude rambled for over 10 minutes - painful

Well... i got a couple good laughs out of it. kind of liked it haha. I DID skip the second half of the video though... it was boring.

Give it a 6 out of 10...seen better.

Hopefully Coach Shafer plays it on a video loop in the locker room

Like many, I couldn't stand to watch more than a minuite of this guy. His lack of knowledge about football is eclipsed only by his ignorant red-necked attitude. Someone needs to inform Bubba that Syracuse was in existence 67 years before Clemson was founded.

I thought it was funny that the kid was crying in the background. He was probably crying because there's probably a 50/50 chance this chaw-head really is his father.

Wonder if he's going to post another video on Monday, about how Clemson had a number of players who got sick, and couldn't play well, when they lose Saturday. That cold unbearable Yankee weather made them come down with a flu-like illness.

From an AP story...

FWIW, i couldn't pick Clemson out on a map. Don't see the big deal.

On Saturday you know one of us is going to spot him and say to our self, "Gee that guy sure looks familiar."

I watched wayyyy to much of that before I realized it was going to stay stupid for the duration.

I don't get some of you guys. It was good ole fashioned southern style smack talk before a game. I like his dedication, I thought some of it was pretty funny, especially when he pretended to be some LI/NYC italian telling the waitress not to serve any Clemson fans this Sat looking for their sweet teas and lemonades. Some people around here need to lighten up. One question for you.....

why_so_serious-wide.jpg

On Saturday you know one of us is going to spot him and say to our self, "Gee that guy sure looks familiar."

And I'll still give him a beer. Nice to be in a conference with dedicated fans. So what if he's a meathead, football was built on meatheads.

I think it's hilarious.

reminds me of my 10 year old watching youtube vids of guys like him giving minecraft tutorials.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom