Burned red-shirts | Syracusefan.com

Burned red-shirts

CaliCuse

All American
I saw Reddish in there but he was the only one that I saw who is burned out for this year.Any others? BTW nice game from Bromley and Kevyn Scott. . Keon Lyn showed he is a player back there . Anderson needs to improve open field tackling. Lemon showed good hands. Great team effort late in game.Questionable time outs by Marrone showed he was correct in the end although I question him not going to the end-zone in the 4th quarter. And What was snapping the ball so poorly ?Mackey or Rogers? Could have won game in regulation Good job by Charlie bring in the ball for the attempts Not Krautman's fault at all.:(BTW good job with the helmet flip.

I saw Reddish in there but he was the only one that I saw who is burned out for this year.Any others? BTW nice game from Bromley and Kevyn Scott. . Keon Lyn showed he is a player back there . Anderson needs to improve open field tackling. Lemon showed good hands. Great team effort late in game.Questionable time outs by Marrone showed he was correct in the end although I question him not going to the end-zone in the 4th quarter. And What was snapping the ball so poorly ?Mackey or Rogers? Could have won game in regulation Good job by Charlie bring in the ball for the attempts Not Krautman's fault at all.:(BTW good job with the helmet flip.

I thought someone said Crume was out there? Not sure, they were switching in alot of defensive players. It was a good move though because those offensive linemen were definately some big boys. Think that it ended up helping us at the end because they seemed pretty winded.

Crume made a lot of noise and was the only DT I saw doing great work. Lynch also played, Kobena of course.

I saw one huge body up front for us a couple times and I assume it was Crume. I think red-shirting is overrated though. Sometimes it is absolutely necessary. Some times it makes sense. But I think if running a freshman out there for even 5 plays a game helps you win, then go for it. Everything else will take care of itself.

Morris needs to improve on his longsnapping.

Dyshawn Davis, Reddish, Diabate, Lynch, Crume, Kobena, and Rodgers.

Davis is starting at WLB, so I hardly think his redshirt was burned for no reason.
Reddish will be in the rotation because none of our DB's can stay healthy for a whole game.
Crume is in the rotation at NT.
Diabate and Lynch are on the two deep, and play on Special Teams.
Kobena is one of the starting KR's.

I'm not sure what Marrone means by the young guys but I think he said 43% were in this category in his presser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom