Buss | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Buss

Eh, when he got extended run, that's always my argument - give the longer leash, get better results because you can settle in a bit.

In games where he played 20 plus minutes (Sophomore year):

Averaged 7 shots per game, shot 55% from 2, and 30% from 3 point land.

In stretches where he played 10+ minutes for 4 or more straight games:

Streak 1: 55% from 2, 18% from 3 (5.5 shots per game)
Streak 2: 50% from 2, 15% from 3 (4.3 shots per game)
Streak 3: 64% from 2, 50% from 3 (3.3 shots per game)

We could go back and forth all day, but if we need to go that deep down I think it's safe to say he just wasn't effective.

Reminds me of when Tom Selleck was beaten out by Frank Thomas in Mr Baseball and says "I led this ball club in 9th inning doubles in the month of August."

We could go back and forth all day, but if we need to go that deep down I think it's safe to say he just wasn't effective.

Reminds me of when Tom Selleck was beaten out by Frank Thomas in Mr Baseball and says "I led this ball club in 9th inning doubles in the month of August."

Eh, what else do I have to do other than argue this stuff!

I'm arguing he was effective, when given some extended run. The numbers will support that. People base everything off of the minutes they see JB give a kid. BJ sucks because JB isn't playing him. Probably about half the board were still arguing Joseph was going to work out just fine up until JB stopped playing him altogether. Which was bananas because it took all of 8 minutes of watching him try to accomplish anything in a half-court set to see he was not capable of playing PG at that point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom