Butler should start at QB | Syracusefan.com

Butler should start at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't post his tweets here anymore as it's clear he is trolling for abuse. So lock this thread now

Really tough crowd here. It was an innocent joke & it made me chuckle. Knowing this board, it's actually not even that far-fetched. I enjoy the vast majority of Bailey's articles & coverage, especially his statistical analysis.

Lots of unwarranted negativity aimed at a guy who was nice enough to make time to stop by for an informative chat this week & many times in the past.

Really tough crowd here. It was an innocent joke & it made me chuckle. Knowing this board, it's actually not even that far-fetched. I enjoy the vast majority of Bailey's articles & coverage, especially his statistical analysis.

Lots of unwarranted negativity aimed at a guy who was nice enough to make time to stop by for an informative chat this week & many times in the past.
Agree completely here. There are plenty of people here who would post a thread like that.

Which one is this one again? There was Cohen, that St. Bonnies dork, Donnie Webb, this guy. Is this the one that pisses Dino off? I can’t keep
these guys straight.

He actually should start (or at least play more) at CB. Dowels gives up big plays every game.

Agree completely here. There are plenty of people here who would post a thread like that.

Not this one though. I hope at least, that we are all behind Eric.

Nobody would seriously start that type of post on here.

I don't care if the guy contributes he trolled and stupid chit like that is why our coverage blows.

They(Carlson, Bailey, Mink)all act negative to troll and generate heat.

Nobody would seriously start that type of post on here.

I don't care if the guy contributes he trolled and stupid chit like that is why our coverage blows.

They(Carlson, Bailey, Mink)all act negative to troll and generate heat.
Yes y'all would start such a thread. I've seen the ilk before.

It was a funny tweet and spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors