Buttgers' take on the New York Market | Syracusefan.com

Buttgers' take on the New York Market

44USMC

Scout board - link

I found this amusing while looking at the Greydork threads.

Bwahaha:p

Scout board - link

I found this amusing while looking at the Greydork threads.

Bwahaha:p

One tool even thinks rutgers basketball is bigger in NYC than SU. Go to NYC, you will see the occasional SU gear, you never see Rutgers. And I guess SU taking over MSG and EVEN the RAC means nothing. :blah::rolling:

Rutgers is the West Virginia equivalent of the Jersey Shore. And, I think that still does disservice to West Virginia ;)

Rutgers is the West Virginia equivalent of the Jersey Shore. And, I think that still does disservice to West Virginia ;)
I hope you mean the show Jersey Shore and not the actual Jersey Shore. Because the actual Jersey Shore is great. ;)

That survey/study has some serious flaws in it. The NYC info aside, it states GT has 60% more fans than UGA, BC has more fans total than FSU, Auburn has more fans than any other school in the SEC including Alabama, etc. Anyone with any common sense can look at those figures and the data they used to see there is no way it's accurate.

On second thought, let Rutgers think they carry the NY market. With those kind of numbers they could justify expanding their stadium to 200,000+ seats and bankrupt the University.

That survey/study has some serious flaws in it. The NYC info aside, it states GT has 60% more fans than UGA, BC has more fans total than FSU, Auburn has more fans than any other school in the SEC including Alabama, etc. Anyone with any common sense can look at those figures and the data they used to see there is no way it's accurate.

On second thought, let Rutgers think they carry the NY market. With those kind of numbers they could justify expanding their stadium to 200,000+ seats and bankrupt the University.

Obviously GT fans found the obscure poll more than UGa fans.

It also says there are more UB fans than SU fans in Rochester. That survey is a joke. It's sad to see so many credible people re-tweeting it without looking at it closely.

It also says there are more UB fans than SU fans in Rochester. That survey is a joke. It's sad to see so many credible people re-tweeting it without looking at it closely.

It shows that some people actually read things while others just look at the pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom