Buzz and GMAC | Syracusefan.com

Buzz and GMAC

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
GMAC and Buzz were in a serious conversation after the game. Did anyone else see this?

Not hostile at all but they were definitely buzzing...

soitenly did.
nyuk nyuk nyuk

I have to admit that Buzz bothers me a hell of a lot less than he used to. Reading his interviews as they relate to Syracuse, he seems respectful and appreciative of JB, the players, and the program. It still drives me a little crazy to see him out there on the floor during live game action with no repercussions, but it's not as bad as Jamie Dixon. Dixon's not up there with JT II, but the embers still burn.

I get to watch Dixon tomorrow night in person here in Austin, by the way, leading his new club. I'm going to wear the right color Orange this time, for sure.

Cmon guys, it's pretty obvious... buzz was asking if hopkins' contract is ironclad or if they might be interested in giving him a call under certain circumstances.

Cmon guys, it's pretty obvious... buzz was asking if hopkins' contract is ironclad or if they might be interested in giving him a call under certain circumstances.
If he asked GMac is he was interested in spreading his wings in another program, to me is not really serious. Is it protocol to ask a guys head coach if an assistant can be approached? If so, I'm sure JB would give his blessing.

Probably said, "Hey, don't worry about Quade - you're in the business long enough you're going to lose out to Cal's $$$ at some point in time."

I'm a big fan of Hop but if Buzz followed JB I would be ecstatic.
Just imagine all the 3 stooges and curly memes we could come up with.

If Buzz could recruit at a high level, which maybe he could with Syracuse behind his name, I wouldn't be opposed to him anymore. After watching this team who seems to be playing glorified scrimmages every game with zero passion, I'm fairly certain a Buzz coached team would NEVER resemble this.

three-stooges-wee-wee-monsieur-fishing-for-lunch.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom