Buzz VERY classy in his post game comments | Syracusefan.com

Buzz VERY classy in his post game comments

very gracious. not sure i understand buzz's endgame startegy tho. gotta send cuse to the line.

Said it had nothing to do with them missing shots. WE just played better. Also said he hoped we won the national championship and we would be missed in the BE. Also said JB's program is top notch.

Maybe he thinks he's in the running for HC when JB retires.

buzz had this to say about proper defense

"

Step 1: Make hand into karate chop position.
Step 2: Bring it in fron of your nose with the heel of your hand towards Moe.
Step 3: Block the eye gouge by blocking Moe's hand by using your hand to split the fingers apart.

Note - Advanced students can use the "Moe Variation" and follow up the block with a head slap.

Said it had nothing to do with them missing shots. WE just played better. Also said he hoped we won the national championship and we would be missed in the BE. Also said JB's program is top notch.

Did he say ""?

While I hate Buzz' antics on the sideline, he did a lot with a less talented team. And he made JB laugh, which I'm still in shock about.

Even though we all hate the way Marquette plays basketball, Buzz is a great guy and a great coach. He gets the most out of his players. He is always really classy in his pressers and if you ever have time I would really read up on him. He loves the game of basketball and will never take his job or family for granted. He is grateful for everything he has and I respect that so much. Credit to him

well considering his most disrespectul dance was against wvu- he is forgiven.. they deserve it.. i am currently at dinner decke out in cuse here in wv and getting nothing but nasty stares.. they deserved what they got from buzz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom