Bye Week | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bye Week

Looking at the teams in front of us, any chance we slide up a tad more? Though I suppose it doesn’t make much of a difference.

Looking at the teams in front of us, any chance we slide up a tad more? Though I suppose it doesn’t make much of a difference.
I think it’s possible depending on what happens behind us too.

We won’t jump as much on a bye week if there is a big shift though.

But the higher up we get, the more of a buffer we have if we do get a loss at some point.

One good thing about a bye week, and that’s everybody goes undefeated.

And surprise, we were already undefeated! What fun this is.

Looking back to the preseason, many talked about this possibility. Few, at best, probably thought the reality of that dream was within grasp.

ADJW bought into his coach, literally, and provided the funds amongst many other things to lay the foundation. The Dome renovations and fundraising to the athletics infrastructure thus far are no small feat either.

Dino Babers, whom I’ve been critical of, was given the ability to bring in a staff of higher caliber. He’s succeeding with that staff.

White, Anae, Beck and Ligashesky I’m confident everyone here would heap praise on. We have a very strong staff.

I could speak at length about a number of players. Garrett Shrader, what a development, what a season thus far. Sean Tucker, Gadsden, Bergeron, Mikel, Marlowe, GW, Chestnut, Szmyt, the entire DL, and on and on and on.

As far as W’s and L’s are concerned, we can be no better than we are right now. And it’s amazing, what a fun ride! Top 25 in AP & Coaches.

In the past 5 seasons, I can count the fingers on less than one whole hand how many times Syracuse and the NY Giants won on the same weekend. That’s already happened three times s this year. And I’m going to savor every one of them.

Whelp, 2022 is the year that we… TURNED THE CORNER!!!
Undefeated in a way not seen since 1987, ranked, burgeoning buzz, good things to talk about, multiple future NFL players on the squad, a worry-free weekend of football to digest, and the Micron news (which is exciting to follow though I don't live in CNY now). Feels like hitting the first 4 numbers on Powerball and moving slowly to the next.

One good thing about a bye week, and that’s everybody goes undefeated.

And surprise, we were already undefeated! What fun this is.

Looking back to the preseason, many talked about this possibility. Few, at best, probably thought the reality of that dream was within grasp.

ADJW bought into his coach, literally, and provided the funds amongst many other things to lay the foundation. The Dome renovations and fundraising to the athletics infrastructure thus far are no small feat either.

Dino Babers, whom I’ve been critical of, was given the ability to bring in a staff of higher caliber. He’s succeeding with that staff.

White, Anae, Beck and Ligashesky I’m confident everyone here would heap praise on. We have a very strong staff.

I could speak at length about a number of players. Garrett Shrader, what a development, what a season thus far. Sean Tucker, Gadsden, Bergeron, Mikel, Marlowe, GW, Chestnut, Szmyt, the entire DL, and on and on and on.

As far as W’s and L’s are concerned, we can be no better than we are right now. And it’s amazing, what a fun ride! Top 25 in AP & Coaches.

In the past 5 seasons, I can count the fingers on less than one whole hand how many times Syracuse and the NY Giants won on the same weekend. That’s already happened three times s this year. And I’m going to savor every one of them.

Whelp, 2022 is the year that we… TURNED THE CORNER!!!
Excellent coaching staff. Can tell this staff can not only coach up, but maintains discipline and holds the players accountable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom