Class of 2020 - C Brandon Huffman / Transferring from UNC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Brandon Huffman / Transferring from UNC

3 years ago as a highschool kid. Manchild amongst boys. Looks better then anything we have had the past few years.

Not sure what the transfer rules are now regarding in conference transfers. Guy is a beast tho

Guy is legit. He had a knee injury I think I read last year and hasn't done much while at UNC but he has some skills. I would take him no questions asked as long as hes healthy!

I say sign all the BIG 5s we can get. A whole roster of them...eventually we will strike gold and get one that is serviceable! (I should make it known that I was very happy with Sidibe towards the end of the year...if he can keep that momentum going then we are in good shape)

I feel like this kid is going to want to play and play a lot after sitting for so long. I don’t know if he’d want to come sit behind a Senior and potentially fight for PT with two other kids, although I’d expect him to get all the backup minutes. He could could do damage at a mid-major.

Would be nice to have but from his point of view, I think it’d be better elsewhere for PT.

I feel like this kid is going to want to play and play a lot after sitting for so long. I don’t know if he’d want to come sit behind a Senior and potentially fight for PT with two other kids, although I’d expect him to get all the backup minutes. He could could do damage at a mid-major.

Would be nice to have but from his point of view, I think it’d be better elsewhere for PT.
Why u gotta go and make sense. Wth man. Just trying to dream orange these days!

Just notice that with the loss of Brad Huffman to transfer, UNC is still over committed with respect to scholarships by 1. It is assumed that Cole Anthony or Garrison Brooks (possibly both)will enter the draft.
it is interesting that Brad Huffman conveniently transferred or was he asked to leave.

UNC with Huffman is following Duke’s lead (with Alex O’Connel) by letting a three year player/contributor transfer out.

i guess this is starting to be normal.

Not sure what the transfer rules are now regarding in conference transfers. Guy is a beast tho

i don’t think that rulw exist anymore because Michael Gbinije play for us the first year we were in the ACC and transferred from Duke

Just notice that with the loss of Brad Huffman to transfer, UNC is still over committed with respect to scholarships by 1. It is assumed that Cole Anthony or Garrison Brooks (possibly both)will enter the draft.
it is interesting that Brad Huffman conveniently transferred or was he asked to leave.

UNC with Huffman is following Duke’s lead (with Alex O’Connel) by letting a three year player/contributor transfer out.

i guess this is starting to be normal.
Brooks announced he’s staying

So does anyone know if he would actually have to sit a year if he transferred in the same conference? Didnt the Pitt transfer Cameron Johnson that went to UNC get eligibility immediately a few years ago? Cant recall if he did or not?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom