Class of 2020 - C Hunter Dickinson (MD) to Michigan | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Hunter Dickinson (MD) to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some are going to tell me shove it, but it is over due thast JB should move over and let someone else take over and save faith and keep the School in the upper echelon of College BB. I have been following for 40 years and finally at my wits end watching us lose top recruit after top recruit. This team is getting worse as the years go on. It needs new blood and a quick transfusion really soon. I really feel we missed out by not letting Mike Hopkins take over when it was planned. JB should know he has stayed longer than he should have. Sorry coach but time to move on.
Take this discussion to the main board. This is a recruiting thread. Thank you.

Check out that Jordan shoe display Michigan has because of the Jordan Brand...

The Jordan Brand with Juwan Howard will be big time players in college basketball recruiting. Kids love this combo.

Juwan was an asst coach with the Heat for years. Bit different then a guy going straight from playing to coaching. I know it’s a joke about Melo, but Juwan has coached for years in one of the best run organizations in the NBA. Wish we had a cuse guy like that we could bring in when JB is done.

Juwan was an asst coach with the Heat for years. Bit different then a guy going straight from playing to coaching. I know it’s a joke about Melo, but Juwan has coached for years in one of the best run organizations in the NBA. Wish we had a cuse guy like that we could bring in when JB is done.
Dude, don't worry about it, we got GMAC.

Check out that Jordan shoe display Michigan has because of the Jordan Brand...

The Jordan Brand with Juwan Howard will be big time players in college basketball recruiting. Kids love this combo.

THATS a shoe wall...only fitting though but I figure UNC has gotta have some of the best Jordam gear by default.

6612E907-7DCA-4CC3-8E35-6062C3A3C7D0.gif

I mean, by default we should have the second. His daughter came here and then had Rakeem Christmas’s baby...just saying lol

If we hire Gmac as head coach and Melo as an assistant our warm ups could be the guys wearing baseball caps backwards with faux fur pull overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.