C.J. Fair decision is in and their will be a PC sometime this week | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

C.J. Fair decision is in and their will be a PC sometime this week

Sure... everyone's doing it. Hell, I'm going to have a press conference later today to announce to my boss that I will be returning to the workplace tomorrow. Imagine the jubilation that will occur. I might even get a raise.

I'll be doing one later today to announce whether or not I'll be returning to Syracusefan.com to post my meaningless thoughts in the future.

I'll be doing one later today to announce whether or not I'll be returning to Syracusefan.com to post my meaningless thoughts in the future.

I just had one to announce that I had decided to go use the men's room and what goals I wanted to accomplish in there...one goal down, posting this...now to the next goal...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

would be very surprised if he left
I'm still wondering if Rak is coming back. Is he having a PC as well.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

There was a poster on here a few days who was 100% positive CJ would leave and he seemed to trust his sources. Hopefully you guys are right and he comes back though.

I just had one to announce that I had decided to go use the men's room and what goals I wanted to accomplish in there...one goal down, posting this...now to the next goal...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

What happens in the men's room, stays in the men's room.

pic or it didn't happen :eek:
Ummm .... yeah .... I don't need to see a pic ...

Unless, of course, it involved JLH ..... (SOMEONE had to bring her up & I am sure I am not the only one that has had thoughts about her and the Mens room)

would be very surprised if he left

He is left . . . handed that is. That's the only thing left since he has not left. What's left to wonder?

Ummm .... yeah .... I don't need to see a pic ...

Unless, of course, it involved JLH ..... (SOMEONE had to bring her up & I am sure I am not the only one that has had thoughts about her and the Mens room)
It's time.
Jennifer%2BLove%2BHewitt.jpg