Class of 2019 - C Kofi Cockburn (NY/Oak Hill) to Illinois | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Kofi Cockburn (NY/Oak Hill) to Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
His stat line vs. Stewart and the City Rocks in 16 minutes today...
2-6 from the floor, 1-3 from the line, 1-1 from three for 6 points and 7 boards.

Why is it that schools from all over the country recruit in our backyard yet we limit our recruiting geographically. I realize that there are great recruits in the east but what about Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, and Florida. Why do we limit offers?

Why is it that schools from all over the country recruit in our backyard yet we limit our recruiting geographically. I realize that there are great recruits in the east but what about Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, and Florida. Why do we limit offers?
I mean think about Tennessee’s “backyard” for a minute the consider ours...

Canada and Slovakia.

This is tiring on my brain kcsu.

Because our back yard is nyc, nj, philly, canada and the dmv. Why leave?

Not getting hopes after reading this - Cockburn recently picked up offers from Kansas and Tennessee but said he wants to hear from the "blue blood schools" -- Kentucky, Duke and North Carolina.

Stupid...screw the blue bloods I'm sick of that nonsense. Kids need to wake up!

Funny thing is that what they don't get in the very least is that once you get to the college level, NO ONE cares who you got offers from. I almost find it comical the importance that some kids put into this and allow their ego, competitiveness, and other such things to get in the way of making the best decision for themselves long term.

Actually, after more thought, I actually find it sad at times. Seriously.

I ain’t to worried about getting him anyways. As always I only want kids who want to play here. If u can’t see how we get our kids to improve and get drafted, then oh well. Sidibe will show out as soon as his knee is better anyways. I absolutely love the kid and expect big things from him barring knee issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.