Class of 2019 - C Kofi Cockburn (NY/Oak Hill) to Illinois | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Kofi Cockburn (NY/Oak Hill) to Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pitt and uconn obviously want kofi...that should make wahab look at us harder along with VT and gtown I would think.

Still don’t get this kid. I know we’ve been out of it a while so it is what it is. But 4 meh schools and Kansas for a top 20 recruit? Weird

Was just at Illinois. The most recent article pretty much claims that St John’s and Kansas are no longer interested (just like us) and it doesn’t appear there are any signs that a big boy will jump in late.

So again., a top 30 kid is down to UConn, Pitt and Illinois? And no decent school is coming near him?

So odd

Was just at Illinois. The most recent article pretty much claims that St John’s and Kansas are no longer interested (just like us) and it doesn’t appear there are any signs that a big boy will jump in late.

So again., a top 30 kid is down to UConn, Pitt and Illinois? And no decent school is coming near him?

So odd
Not really that odd...

Kofi ... good choice if you never want to be heard from again.

I don't know what he's doing at Oak Hill, but he's fat. College conditioning is needed to get him into better shape.

Announcers just said they love how active he’s been. I watched half this quarter and he has barely even moved! JB would have his huge butt glued to the bench all year!

Status
Not open for further replies.