Class of 2021 - C Lyndon Cooper (GA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Lyndon Cooper (GA) Offered

Not going down without a fight. :cool:

Clearly he’s still a take as of this time.
That may change depending on who else verbals moving forward.

I’d imagine Cruz & Maro are the top 2 uncommitted guys left on our board for OLine?

they sent Blair an official offer to.

So Lyndon who said he is 100% committed to NC State posted a Syracuse offer? Huh? Did he post his other offers? Strange.

If McF--- Face is still there, he probably told him to troll us by posting it.

If McF--- Face is still there, he probably told him to troll us by posting it.

Well, that would be fitting.
Because it’s the exact opposite thing -

Cooper has accepted NC State’s marriage proposal.

However, he also posted the engagement ring offered to him by Syracuse.

Who looks bad in that scenario?

Hint - it ain’t Syracuse.

Which is why I find that strange he did it. Clearly as noted Syracuse has not stopped pursuit and Babers has been able to flip. Maybe its nothing, maybe he is still in play.

Things that make you go hmmmm,

He just got this and posted it? I thought he picked NC St. over a SU official offer.
Or did he commit then got an offer from SU. We couldn't have offered a week and half earlier? I'm confused.

who knows anymore. I would say that we may still be in this one as there is so much time left

Well, in an engagement ring scenario, we both look bad.

I'd prefer to be the bridesmaid that the groom bangs after the rehearsal dinner and then calls off the wedding.

I really need to get out more.

The "official" offer could not be sent out before 8/1. The offer was verbal before that.
Thanks. So he committed to a NC St. unofficial offer on 7/20/20 knowing none of his offers were official hoping it and possibly others were becoming official only 12 days later. Hmm.

Thanks. So he committed to a NC St. unofficial offer on 7/20/20 knowing none of his offers were official hoping it and possibly others were becoming official only 12 days later. Hmm.

Let's not overthink this.

Our coaching staff had this kid on campus with his family, and built a strong rapport. They thought they had a strong chance of landing him, but ultimately he elected for a school that was closer to home.

Nothing is set in stone until he signs on the dotted line, so despite him verbally committing elsewhere, the coaches are clearly continuing to work on him, hoping to leverage the strong relationship they formed to see if they can flip him.

I don't think it's anything unscrupulous on the kid's part -- nor on our coaching staff. All's fair in recruiting.

I'd prefer to be the bridesmaid that the groom bangs after the rehearsal dinner and then calls off the wedding.

Perhaps you need to rethink your life. ;) :)

Our coaching staff had this kid on campus with his family, and built a strong rapport. They thought they had a strong chance of landing him, but ultimately he elected for a school that was closer to home.

Nothing is set in stone until he signs on the dotted line, so despite him verbally committing elsewhere, the coaches are clearly continuing to work on him, hoping to leverage the strong relationship they formed to see if they can flip him.

I don't think it's anything unscrupulous on the kid's part -- nor on our coaching staff. All's fair in recruiting.
Huh? How did you conclude this from my post. Not implying anyone being unscrupulous.
Thought it was odd that someone would verbally commit to anyone 12 days before any 'offer' could be official (assuming the poster was correct) then tweet the official offer of the school he didn't choose on the first day of official offers. Interesting and confusing. Not unscrupulous.

Unless it is another school doing that exact same thing to us. Then it is the most vile thing that has ever happened. And the coaches from that school should be banned from the sport

Are you coming out on the board, Chip? Good for you!

Like this kids film alot. Squat build, very solid lower body. Works off a solid base and plays with excellent pad level. Shows very good playing strength, regularly demolishes pressure with a single touch. Shows ability to chip and slide to pressure and very good awareness in protection. Concerns would be size (height) and not alot of footage of him snapping the ball. I would consider him a pure center prospect at D1 level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom