Class of 2020 - C Makur Maker to Howard | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Makur Maker to Howard

I'm still preparing to be shocked, bud.

0 HBCU teams have commits from Top 100 recruits this year.

Funnily enough, the best small forward in the nation committed to a non-high major school (UWM) 15 minutes before you posted this.

Funnily enough, the best small forward in the nation committed to a non-high major school (UWM) 15 minutes before you posted this.
That's why I posted. It isn't an HBCU, and there is a familial connection that made it happen. Wasn't random, wasn't going outside the box. And wasn't part of any trend.

That's why I posted. It isn't an HBCU, and there is a familial connection that made it happen. Wasn't random, wasn't going outside the box. And wasn't part of any trend.
The writing is on the wall that kids for football and basketball will start going to HBCU that we would never have seen in the past. I think it's a great thing for certain players and coaches personally. With that said I could be wrong but Sanders will have a top 25 class in the next 3 years IMO and I can certainly see Howard pulling a lot of talent in. That University is a great time a long with NC A&T

The writing is on the wall that kids for football and basketball will start going to HBCU that we would never have seen in the past. I think it's a great thing for certain players and coaches personally. With that said I could be wrong but Sanders will have a top 25 class in the next 3 years IMO and I can certainly see Howard pulling a lot of talent in. That University is a great time a long with NC A&T
This wasn't about football.

I do not envision this being a trend in basketball.

This wasn't about football.

I do not envision this being a trend in basketball
Not sure why it wouldn't happen in the biggest two college sports worlds but time will tell.

Not sure why it wouldn't happen in the biggest two college sports worlds but time will tell.
Basketball players and football players, and their recruitment, is VASTLY different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom