Class of 2020 - C Makur Maker to Howard | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Makur Maker to Howard

He was going professional no matter what ... but it does give Howard some good press

Makes a lot more sense for these kids to go to Howard than to go to these schools with a bunch of redneck racist fans in these stands.

exactly. The program does not matter when you’re this good. Let the kids go wherever they want and make an impact if they feel they can do that. If you don’t think this is a mature, educated decision, then you’re not a mature educated person yourself. Great move on his part

this is absolutely the dumbest comment I’ve ever seen and you should actually be ashamed of yourself

Dumb Comment ? A 5 star basketball recuit commits to Howard ? over Kentucky. You don't think that will raise an eyebrow.

Dumb Comment ? A 5 star basketball recuit commits to Howard ? over Kentucky. You don't think that will raise an eyebrow.
I don't want to believe it, but you legitimately may be as completely blind to the context of the decision as the comments in this thread make you appear.

He won't play a game there.
He’s likely to withdraw from the draft if he’s not going to be a first round pick.. he’s not going to be a first round pick.

He’s likely to withdraw from the draft if he’s not going to be a first round pick.. he’s not going to be a first round pick.

Playing in the MEAC isn't going to help him be a first round pick either. Good publicity for him and his camp though.

Have you noticed the world around you?

I didn't even take that into account. I just saw 5 Star Commits to Howard over Kentucky. So I assumed shady dealings.

Playing in the MEAC isn't going to help him be a first round pick either. Good publicity for him and his camp though.
You could play D3 in Alaska and if you have first round pick talent the NBA is going to find you. The newest cover of 2k, Damian Lillard, was a lottery pick after playing at *checks notes* national powerhouse Weber State.

If he doesn’t get better at basketball between now and the 2021 draft it’s 100% his own fault and won’t have anything to do with where he went to school.

You could play D3 in Alaska and if you have first round pick talent the NBA is going to find you. The newest cover of 2k, Damian Lillard, was a lottery pick after playing at *checks notes* national powerhouse Weber State.

If he doesn’t get better at basketball between now and the 2021 draft it’s 100% his own fault and won’t have anything to do with where he went to school.

I know where Damian Lillard went. I actually watch basketball outside of Syracuse unlike most of this forum. Lillard played all four years in college and wasn't a 5* caliber player out of high school. If you're pulling out of the draft because your camp doesn't see that you can make the 1st round in this draft, playing against lesser competition isn't going to help his cause.

I know where Damian Lillard went. I actually watch basketball outside of Syracuse unlike most of this forum. Lillard played all four years in college and wasn't a 5* caliber player out of high school. If you're pulling out of the draft because your camp doesn't see that you can make the 1st round in this draft, playing against lesser competition isn't going to help his cause.

Eh. Every situation isn’t the same. Darius Bazley didn’t even play and went in the first round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom