Class of 2025 - C Malachi Moreno (KY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 C Malachi Moreno (KY) Offered

Hmm.. are we late in offering? Seems like he has already made visits to Ohio State, Notre Dame, Iowa and Tennessee (his Instagram page has pics in the uniform of the aforementioned schools). Is it safe to assume those visits are official? If so, how many more is he allowed?

Hmm.. are we late in offering? Seems like he has already made visits to Ohio State, Notre Dame, Iowa and Tennessee (his Instagram page has pics in the uniform of the aforementioned schools). Is it safe to assume those visits are official? If so, how many more is he allowed?
5 official per year.

I believe all, or most of, his visits to date have been unofficials. Also, new NCAA rules allow players to take an unlimited number of official visits, although they can only take one official visit per school.
Is this a recent change? I thought It was still just 5 official, but had to be in different years.

Per his X page, Syracuse has offered 2025 four-star center Malachi Moreno, a 7-foot-1 prospect out of Great Crossing HS and Indiana Elite in the Adidas 3SSB league. Top-35 national prospect, per several recruiting services. I had a quick story on it this AM: Syracuse Basketball: Orange enters recruitment of 4-star, 7-foot-1 center

Hey -- not criticizing the article at all.

But as the thread starter, you might want to shift the player's year in the thread title to 2025 [right now it's showing 2019, so when I came into the thread, I thought it was a transfer].

Hey -- not criticizing the article at all.

But as the thread starter, you might want to shift the player's year in the thread title to 2025 [right now it's showing 2019, so when I came into the thread, I thought it was a transfer].
I'm such a moron. I just changed it. Appreciate you, buddy. I don't start a lot of threads but wanted to pass along to everyone about this offer. Fire me!!! :)

He has only taken one official visit to Iowa on 10/7. The rest of his visits were all unofficial.

I'm such a moron. I just changed it. Appreciate you, buddy. I don't start a lot of threads but wanted to pass along to everyone about this offer. Fire me!!! :)
Not fired, but...

1698241978511.jpeg

No worries -- and wasn't criticizing you at all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom