Class of 2020 - C Noah Waterman (NY) Portal to Louisville | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Noah Waterman (NY) Portal to Louisville

No defense and no ball handling and no ball movement with Bell at the 2. Our defensive will stagnant with players standing around and defense will be less than suspect with Bell at the 2.

if waterman wants to start why would he visit lousiville?
What schools is he considering?
Don’t want to see him come to the Dome as a visitor and “Let It Rain” on us.

Oh, yeah, so what’s the nickname? Rainman?

A team that lacks shooting should allow their best shooter to walk. Seems smart
Are we just cutting Bell now? Way to turn the narrative to something that was not said. Portal is closed and no one said to dismiss bell from the team. Doesn’t mean that we don’t need better players. Competition brings out the best in players.

You just said we lack shooting. Wouldn’t it be smart to then add a 37% 3 point shooter into the fold? Add competition to the team, better shooting, and push each other to be better?

Doesn’t matter anyways as we don’t have the funds per Dasher. But some of you act like bringing in competition is the forbidden fruit. We need as many good players as possible. Bell can be one of those players. But in no way should Bell prevent Syracuse from bringing in other players to compete to make the team better.

IMG_0471.jpeg

Really disappointed. I know that years ago he would have loved to play for SU and he looks like a good fit now for our team. But sounds like he wanted to start (which makes sense) and he wanted to get the best NIL deal out there. Does Louisville play at the Dome this season?

Well, won’t be too hard to follow him and see how he does. Will be interesting to compare what he does with the transfers we added and the roster we put together.

6’11” players that shoot 37% from 3 are few and far between. Should be a huge chess piece for Louisville.

Checked my email this morning and no offers. I'm surprised myself.
Give it time, there's no way all the NBA teams can be this stupid.

He and Traore are the two best. Those other guys have done nothing against top competition.
well they also have the 33rd ranked freshman, rooths, a PF 6, 8

and Pryor at 6' 10 --- who had 4 straight 20 point games last season vs memphis, temple, wichita state

not sure what they told waterboy...but I doubt he has a bigger role there than he had at BYU...or, for that matter, than he woulda had for SU, tbh...maybe even gets less minutes

their forwad corps is stacked, imo

well they also have the 33rd ranked freshman, rooths, a PF 6, 8

and Pryor at 6' 10 --- who had 4 straight 20 point games last season vs memphis, temple, wichita state

not sure what they told waterboy...but I doubt he has a bigger role there than he had at BYU...or, for that matter, than he woulda had for SU, tbh...maybe even gets less minutes

their forwad corps is stacked, imo
Their fans are very frustrated, they have a lot of NIL to spend. I would expect Waterman to play stretch 5 and 4. Scott kid is an athlete but not the shooter or offensive player Waterman is.

sucks probably came down to NIL and the fact that we had to outbid Buzz to get Lampkin. Still need a guard too.

He wasn’t going to start. He wanted to start. People that think kids want to be a part of “depth” need to understand no kid in the world wants that. They want to start and play
People around here seem to think that the coaches will sit these guys down and mention Dion Waiters and everything will be swell. One of the dumbest narratives around here and there are a lot of them.

As has been said before, the 'Ville is stacked at forward, so he might get a token start, but he won't be playing the lion share of minutes. The kids have to know this so in my eyes it's pretty obvious that NIL trumps all.

As has been said before, the 'Ville is stacked at forward, so he might get a token start, but he won't be playing the lion share of minutes. The kids have to know this so in my eyes it's pretty obvious that NIL trumps all.
He started for a 6 seed last year at a power 6 and half the year on the same quad the year before. Why is this board so certain he won't get minutes the lions share of the minutes at the 4 or 5 there when the other guys they signed all came from mid majors?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom