Class of 2020 - C Noah Waterman (NY) Portal to Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Noah Waterman (NY) Portal to Louisville

He’s a stretch four, according to this article, so sounds great to me. Exactly what we need. Would give us quality depth and a key player off the bench at the 4 and 5. IthacaMatt will probably be excited. He’s been saying he need to add another forward.
Give Donnie a breather, and enough depth up front.

If we get involved here I think it will be very telling on the Lampkin situation. We may be the kids dream school but he has one year left of college ball. He’s going to want to play.

If we pursue him, we will get him but that also means we likely don’t think Lampkin will end up here. This recruitment will be very telling

If we get involved here I think it will be very telling on the Lampkin situation. We may be the kids dream school but he has one year left of college ball. He’s going to want to play.

If we pursue him, we will get him but that also means we likely don’t think Lampkin will end up here. This recruitment will be very telling
I am still worried about Lampkin but I don't agree. We were always going after another forward and a guard. Plus, I think we would all agree that getting insurance at this point may be wise.

Really great video here on Waterman and his story. He grew up in poverty in a family of 9 after his father left them at a young age. Seems like a great kid and I'll root for him wherever he goes after watching this. I would assume NIL is going to play a big factor in his recruitment and I cant blame him for chasing the biggest offer to provide for his family after what hes been through. I think if we can be competitive on that front we'd have a great shot here given how family oriented he seems.

Really great video here on Waterman and his story. He grew up in poverty in a family of 9 after his father left them at a young age. Seems like a great kid and I'll root for him wherever he goes after watching this. I would assume NIL is going to play a big factor in his recruitment and I cant blame him for chasing the biggest offer to provide for his family after what hes been through. I think if we can be competitive on that front we'd have a great shot here given how family oriented he seems.
Pretty sure some Finger Lakes NIL promos would resonate well across the SU fan base.

SIGN ME UP! About 3 min in and this kid is hungry and will always do whatever it takes to get to where he needs to be. I don't know how coveted he will be in the portal, im guessing high considering the pool is low, but I hope we can get him. Lets get him back close to home.

Maybe Cuse was the team that “pulled” him out of the portal…
No Way Reaction GIF

Yep. Said in the video how important it is to him for his mom to watch him play live. Playing in Syracuse would make it much easier for her to attend games. Plus he was super excited to play in front of 19k fans at BYU. Imagine 30k+.

SIGN ME UP! About 3 min in and this kid is hungry and will always do whatever it takes to get to where he needs to be. I don't know how coveted he will be in the portal, im guessing high considering the pool is low, but I hope we can get him. Lets get him back close to home.
I think he’s gonna be pretty highly coveted and rumor is Louisville got him into the portal but I feel like if we express interest he will at the very least hear us out and give us a visit. Also seems like a kid you could rally donors around with his story. I’d be happy to contribute to an NIL fund for this kid given his story and he seems like he’d use the money for the right reasons. We haven’t even been connected to the guy yet and I’m gonna be disappointed if he goes elsewhere now lol.

I think he’s gonna be pretty highly coveted and rumor is Louisville got him into the portal but I feel like if we express interest he will at the very least hear us out and give us a visit. Also seems like a kid you could rally donors around with his story. I’d be happy to contribute to an NIL fund for this kid given his story and he seems like he’d use the money for the right reasons. We haven’t even been connected to the guy yet and I’m gonna be disappointed if he goes elsewhere now lol.
100% agree with all of this, especially with donors rallying around him. I'm assuming Louisville is bringing him in to start and also assume they have money. I hope we can get him but understand why we wouldn't. That said im glad I learned about him and look forward to follow his game.

Love his mom as much as anything. Great story. And he's a player. Would be a great addition.

My son played against him in High School. He played at a small independent Christian school called Finger Lakes Christian School. SU was his dream school but JB would never give him the time of day. He could help.
Same here only grandson

Jimmy probably made the right decision since Niagara was one of his only offers out of high school. He’s certainly would be a useful player now but he was not as a high school recruit

Wow, what a fantastic story and kid. Very telling he made the difficult decision to de-commit from Bonnies for BYU because he wanted a higher level of play, despite how bad he/his family wanted him close to home.

Coming to SU would be a storybook ending to his career and something we'd never have to wonder he took for granted. Rooting for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom