Class of 2018 - C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St

I love his confidence!

"I'm the best offensive lineman in the state. I know that for a fact. I'm not just a run blocker. I can actually pass block, too. I can move and block fast guys. I'm a really good run blocker, and I can fire off the line and dominate somebody at the line of the scrimmage and blow them off the ball."
I hope he stays in tight with Donte Davis OT #2. He would be another great fit to the O-line we are putting together.

Yes and if you look in the "other 75" there are quite a few with SU offers. I may be wrong but I don't think Gervin leaves the Midwest.

You are probably right, he was a de-commit from ND I think as well.

It's probably just me, but does Sampson remind anyone else of a young (and better looking) John Thompson III?

john-thompson.jpg

Now put 6'-6" 330# Qdir White next to him. Can you see a a running back behind those two? Me either. lol :rolling: ( you could hide behind those 2 all day)
Don't forget 6'6" 330# Evan Adams between them next year; and I say, run the sweep to the right side...

Now put 6'-6" 330# Qdir White next to him. Can you see a a running back behind those two? Me either. lol :rolling: ( you could hide behind those 2 all day)

Don't forget 6'6" 330# Evan Adams between them next year; and I say, run the sweep to the right side...
Student body right!

There was little question as to the performance we would see from Detroit East English Village offensive center Tyrone Sampson. The four-star 2018 prospect has been everywhere this off-season and always brings a consistently impressive performance. He rotated between right tackle and center in this game, and accounted for himself well in both roles.