Class of 2018 - C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St

If we get Amie and the DE I will have forgotten this whole thing. Probably won't happen because we can't have nice things.
Well, the DE committed elsewhere, so you're off to a bad start.

upload_2017-12-20_9-49-2.jpeg

It is what is it. I am not going to cry or get upset that 17/18 year old kids for whatever reason decide not to come to here. From the sounds of it time to move on and I wish the kid the best and hopefully he gets everything straightened out.

That's a BS response -- I am keeping information off of the board in the best interest of the kid.

If you don't like that -- too bad. This is the reason why many actual board insiders -- and I'm not including myself amongst that group, for the record -- don't post insider info here anymore. If you shoot the messenger, then they stop providing info. And I apologize to everyone that it isn't "satisfying" to hear the partial story. But he didn't "marrone" us, he didn't decommit, he didn't do this over a better offer. It was something else. That's all there is to be said.

I think people are just frustrated that we lost our best OL recruit in a long time. I get it you are just trying to dispel nonsense, but today is not the day most people will be posting with a clear head (yes I know it's wrong).
Thanks for your post and the information you could give!

That's a BS response -- I am keeping information off of the board in the best interest of the kid.

If you don't like that -- too bad. This is the reason why many actual board insiders -- and I'm not including myself amongst that group, for the record -- don't post insider info here anymore. If you shoot the messenger, then they stop providing info. And I apologize to everyone that it isn't "satisfying" to hear the partial story. But he didn't "marrone" us, he didn't decommit, he didn't do this over a better offer. It was something else. That's all there is to be said.

No issues with this at all. These are 18 year old kids. Life sometimes gets in the way and it is is best to leave the athlete alone.

If we get Amie and the DE I will have forgotten this whole thing. Probably won't happen because we can't have nice things.

The DE already committed to FIU.

I would actually prefer he went to his dream program at the last minute. All this cryptic implying makes it seems like there is a serious personal problem or issue in his life. I'd hate to think it was something severe and not just a personal choice.

No one is shooting the messenger, there is no message. Just "you don't know the WHOLE story like I do BS"

I think people are just frustrated that we lost our best OL recruit in a long time. I get it you are just trying to dispel nonsense, but today is not the day most people will be posting with a clear head (yes I know it's wrong).
Thanks for your post and the information you could give!

No issues with this at all. These are 18 year old kids. Life sometimes gets in the way and it is is best to leave the athlete alone.

Thank you.

Hard to spin this, right? But I’m going to spin it anyways. I don’t know if he was good enough to come in and start as a true freshman center, that would be incredibly hard to do, but I really feel good about Servais going into his redshirt sophomore year, 3rd year in the program and another spring Under the belt. we can recover from this lineman Take time to develop. I felt like tackle was a bigger need.

It is nothing like that. This is my final post on this subject [please respect my decision View attachment 117813]

Kid was 100% committed here. This was not a situation where a bigger offer came in, he was wavering, etc. Nothing to do with the coaching staff, or Sampson not wanting to come here.

That's all I have to say on the subject. I'm sure more will come out over time.

Suffice it to say -- he gone.
Ok so it was a syracuse university decision probably based on something on his record. Got it.

Quit being a baby. Sorry that the kid's privacy is "inconvenient" for you.

Here's the thing about privacy. If you know, its not private unless you're related to the kid or in his inner circle. I presume no one on this board meets those qualifications.

If the inside info. is being spilled by the staff or others in the program then its not private.

I don't really care why he did but the secrecy under the guise of it being private is a little weak imo.

I mean at the end of the day, sure it's irritating and I want to know.

BUT, it doesn't really matter... Option 1 is that he comes here, Option 2 is that he doesn't, everything else is just fluff to make us feel better or worse about Option 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom