Class of 2020 - C Olivier Sarr - Transferring from Wake Forest | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Olivier Sarr - Transferring from Wake Forest

If you were in his position, and could go anywhere—Syracuse excepted, and no 'bags' involved—where would you have gone?

If you were in his position, and could go anywhere—Syracuse excepted, and no 'bags' involved—where would you have gone?
Kentucky

I have asked myself this question in the past. Uconn and G-town come to mind

they do. always have.
but leaving freely & leaving unencumbered are 2 different things. sarr obviously is free to leave, but it is up to others whether he can leave unencumbered
and before i hear the usual objections: the same is true of coaches, who commonly are encumbered by buyout clauses
Encumbered is anathma to freely
they do. always have.
but leaving freely & leaving unencumbered are 2 different things. sarr obviously is free to leave, but it is up to others whether he can leave unencumbered
and before i hear the usual objections: the same is true of coaches, who commonly are encumbered by buyout clauses
Encumbered is, by definition, not free

Cornell. Its close to Syracuse and you end up with an Ivy League diploma. Can't go wrong. Unfortunately for these kids they probably won't be playing in front of big crowds no matter where they go. Might as well come out of it with an Ivy League diploma to flash around.

Who here thinks Cal uses Fedex? Amazon Prime somehow? No way he’s a UPS guy.
place-your-bet.jpg
heard cal has moved onto crypto

Arizona

Close, but ASU for me. 70K students, so 10's of thousands of dimes, and a degree from there surprisingly ain't too shabby either. The basketball program is somewhat mediocre, but all the more reason to go, and be the BMOC. Hell, just leading them to a Sweet 16 would probably immortalize you as a legend there.

Chances are that Sarr is soon forgotten by the fan base after this season, or possibly even hated unless he pulls an AD. Not the way I'd like to be remembered. But, I'm glad that the NCAA did the right thing here, and it doesn't hurt that he's out of the ACC now. I do wish him well though, as he seems like a genuine, intelligent kid.

Of course

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom