Class of 2024 - C Patrick Ngongba II (VA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 C Patrick Ngongba II (VA) Offered

He Plays on TTO with Freeman. Freeman led EYBL session one in Blocks. Ngongba lead EYBL with rebounds. Dean is smiling ear to ear... again.

Indeed.

Lots of great recruiting ties here with Donnie and Patrick on TTO, where Autry and Brenden used to work, plus I believe Patrick goes to Paul VI, where Adrian was an assistant back in the day. Recruiting is fun these days for SU :)

I know nothing about this kid - but another center??

Big Patt...
Screenshot_20230426-174922_Instagram.jpg

It isn't really fair with him and Donnie on the same squad. But I am all for it with them both in our Orange.

Last edited:
Yeah I do wonder if offering Patrick means SU isn't likely to land Sorber...
I think Georgetown received a Crystal ball for Sorber last weekend. Hopefully, this helps us with Bethea because it won’t be a package deal to Miami. Sorber was said to be setting up a visit to SU, but no update.

I think Georgetown received a Crystal ball for Sorber last weekend. Hopefully, this helps us with Bethea because it won’t be a package deal to Miami. Sorber was said to be setting up a visit to SU, but no update.
Yeah, Sorber did receive a CB to Georgetown. I hear ya about the package deal thing. Miami definitely seems like a formidable contender for both recruits. Haven't seen anything lately about a Sorber visit to SU, but Bethea did say this week he is visiting Miami soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom