Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

We'd take both.
Well, duh.

I'm saying, if numbers were such that we could only have one or the other, I think Battle is ultimately the more important recruit because of need.

We can work that part of it out

images
Agreement not necessary.

Capt. Tuttle said:
With who's scholarship. Mike G.?

Batlle next year after Cooney, Gbinije and one other (likely CM) leave. Moyer takes one spot.

Coleman could also wrap things up depending on his health or if he just wants to make money.

Bryant, if he comes, may only stay one year.

A lot of possibilities.

But we could find ourselves limited at the 5 if we're not careful.

Batlle next year after Cooney, Gbinije and one other (likely CM) leave. Moyer takes one spot.

Coleman could also wrap things up depending on his health or if he just wants to make money.

Bryant, if he comes, may only stay one year.

A lot of possibilities.

But we could find ourselves limited at the 5 if we're not careful.

Which is why landing Bryant would be huge [figuratively and literally].

'CuseHoops said:
I don't know if I'd worry about IU. Word is Crean could be on his way out.

Only leaves one other school: Kentucky.

Getting the sense he's holding out hope something opens there.

I dont see him going to IU regardless. Find it hard to believe we dont get right back into the thick of this by tomorrow. Momma B needs a phone call. Seems like plenty of pundits trying to downplay the recent "changes" taking place here and that we haven't been in contact with Thomas.

CraigForth you just accurately described the feeling of SU fans, JB n the 2a demons going forward in 3 gifs!

Can I patition an admin to official upgrade CraigForth from the scout team? These 3 posts are that good!

I just attained the level of scout team like yesterday. I'm just down here scrapin and paying my dues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom