Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

This webpage is not available
I dont think i was allowed to give a link, go to 247 sports, go to BB recruiting, then go to Crystal ball or player search and do a search of whoever you are interested in

People, please remember that the Thomas Bryant thread is supposed to be about Thomas Bryant.

If you really want to post about Crean, create a Crean thread and go to town with it.

Thanks.

Anyone know when or the time frame we could expect TB to make his decision? I know in SU.com article they said mid march but its already past that time frame. Also little worrisome to see local reports saying we haven't had contact in months with Bryant and then couple days ago Paul Biancardi tweeting chances as doubtful in regards to landing TB. I'm thinking our chances in landing him may be well below 50%.

Anyone know when or the time frame we could expect TB to make his decision? I know in SU.com article they said mid march but its already past that time frame. Also little worrisome to see local reports saying we haven't had contact in months with Bryant and then couple days ago Paul Biancardi tweeting chances as doubtful in regards to landing TB. I'm thinking our chances in landing him may be well below 50%.

I'm thinking the usual recruiting gurus don't really have any clue given the rather unusual circumstances. Our in-house gurus excepted of course.

And how half of the "gurus" change their guess after the kid chooses.
If you think about it rationally, where is he going to sign. Indiana is a mess, coach is on the ropes and they've over signed 3 kids. Kentucky is recruiting about 7 big men rated ahead of Bryant. Missouri is coming off a 9-23 season. His mom likes the Cuse. Family and friends will be able to see him play. His high school teammate is on the team. We haven't been in touch because we didn't have any openings until recently. At the end of the day, I just can't see another option- can you??

If you think about it rationally, where is he going to sign. Indiana is a mess, coach is on the ropes and they've over signed 3 kids. Kentucky is recruiting about 7 big men rated ahead of Bryant. Missouri is coming off a 9-23 season. His mom likes the Cuse. Family and friends will be able to see him play. His high school teammate is on the team. We haven't been in touch because we didn't have any openings until recently. At the end of the day, I just can't see another option- can you??

UK is the only other legitimate option. He reportedly likes them, and given that they are apt to have 7 or 8 early entry departures, he might be enamored with playing there.

I agree with you about the mom factor. I have believed for a long time that he's ours to lose. But we have an opening now, and he hasn't pulled the trigger. What's he waiting for? Or is SU waiting to see if we can actually accept him? Either way, it isn't a slam dunk for the Orange like I've believed it has been for a long time.

Just a hunch -- but I would think he announces sometime around the McD's AA game. I really can't imagine him not coming here. He really isn't UK's top guy, more like a safety pick for them and IU seems like a non-factor. A scholly has opened up, he's from the area and his family wants him here.

It would be great if we could get a confirmation that we either are or are not pursuing him. Apologize if someone has already confirmed this, but it's hard to filter out the noise about lack of contacts etc. and of course the determining who truly knows versus who is just giving their opinion.

It would be great if we could get a confirmation that we either are or are not pursuing him. Apologize if someone has already confirmed this, but it's hard to filter out the noise about lack of contacts etc. and of course the determining who truly knows versus who is just giving their opinion.

We most certainly are. That's been confirmed by multiple sources here.

Just a hunch -- but I would think he announces sometime around the McD's AA game. I really can't imagine him not coming here. He really isn't UK's top guy, more like a safety pick for them and IU seems like a non-factor. A scholly has opened up, he's from the area and his family wants him here.
Plus, he'd be the front runner for the starting position here.

UK will have Dakari Johnson coming back plus Poythris.
They have #1 center Labissiere committed.
They will likely land Thon Maker
They are also recruiting Rabb, Zimmerman, Diallo, Swanigan along with Bryant.

Last edited:
UK with have Dakari Johnson coming back plus Poythris.
They have #1 center Labissiere committed.
They will likely land Thon Maker
They are also recruiting Rabb, Zimmerman, Diallo, Swanigan along with Bryant.

UK recruiting is truly insane.

UK recruiting is truly insane.

It is nutz. Obviously they aren't bringing in all those guys, but none of those guys are signed and they are all kind of hanging around waiting to see what happens. Maker reclassifying is just another monkey wrench. I think he is highly likely to go to UK.

There will be a documentary on UK and benifits some time in the next 5 years imo.
Before this post, I thought I was taking crazy pills. My man albany gets it!
i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom