Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the Ajak tape I am encouraged that he is better than he is ranked based on my eyes.

Sure hope that he's not worse than his ranking or he should be at Siena.

he was in the same conference so rules likely would have been prohibitive in that regard.
Forgot about that! That would have precluded us pursuing him.

giphy.gif

Ewing is probably going to have a team with 5 centers on the court at once

Not sure if Yurtseven will play next year but this kid will not be beating him out. Gtown actually has some good young talent. Backcourt with McClung and Akinjo and then Yurtseven, Wahab, Picket and that skinny guy who wore the miniature shirt. They'll score a bunch but not play any defense. They still suck!

Cuse!

As expected, need to go hard after a grad transfer at center. Regardless, we have problems when we can’t recruit at a position of need.

taurean thompson says hello
He was a 4 but for arguments sake lets say he was a 5... he came for 1 season made a mistake got benched then transferred. Kinda makes my point DOESN'T IT!!!!!?

He was a 4 but for arguments sake lets say he was a 5... he came for 1 season made a mistake got benched then transferred. Kinda makes my point DOESN'T IT!!!!!?

Wasn't he starting for us at the end of the season?

So he started for us for 5 games. In each he got yelled at and benched then transferred. Lmao. Again makes my point DOESN'T IT!?

Saw this coming a mile away. After watching GTown's center run wild on us this year and seeing how much freedom Ewing gives him, this was only going one way. Put yourself in Wahab's shoes...which type of big do you want to be?

The lack of a true center has forced JB to shift lineups so much that it's hard for any kid to get a feel for what he would actually do here at the 5. If Wahab likes to shoot, and wants to be developed by an NBA center, we never had a chance.

So he started for us for 5 games. In each he got yelled at and benched then transferred. Lmao. Again makes my point DOESN'T IT!?
that's just a sample of the final 5 games of the season. he started all of the final 21 games. so no. it does not make your point

that's just a sample of the final 5 games of the season. he started all of the final 21 games. so no. it does not make your point
Before starting a argument you should look at what is said. I said top 5's dont come to Syracuse because they get yelled at and yanked if they make a mistake, dont get post entry passes and mainly come out set picks at top of the key. You in turn give me a example of a guy that LITERALLY exemplifies this. Any mistake he was yelled at then yanked out the game. In fact what was conveniently skipped over here (which i was going to let go) is the fact that Thompson ONLY played at the end because Roberson got benched for making a defensive mistake or not blocking a shot and benched. Lol. EVEN your chart shows Thompson splitting time with Roberson at the 4. You might recall Lydon played the 5 primarily that season. Then your exhibit A did exactly what is expected and transferred. Again how does this not make my point. And btw what the heck point are you trying to make???????????.

Before starting a argument you should look at what is said. I said top 5's dont come to Syracuse because they get yelled at and yanked if they make a mistake, dont get post entry passes and mainly come out set picks at top of the key. You in turn give me a example of a guy that LITERALLY exemplifies this. Any mistake he was yelled at then yanked out the game. In fact what was conveniently skipped over here (which i was going to let go) is the fact that Thompson ONLY played at the end because Roberson got benched for making a defensive mistake or not blocking a shot and benched. Lol. EVEN your chart shows Thompson splitting time with Roberson at the 4. You might recall Lydon played the 5 primarily that season. Then your exhibit A did exactly what is expected and transferred. Again how does this not make my point. And btw what the heck point are you trying to make???????????.
you claimed tt was not a center. i've demonstrated to you that he was both recruited as one and only played that position at syracuse (and you badly misread the charts to claim otherwise)

i'm not interested in your other points. they are boring and others have formulated them better & others have responded to them elsewhere. ad infinitum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom