Class of 2023 - C Tichyque Musaka (CA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 C Tichyque Musaka (CA) Offered

Fans are going to get angry if we don’t bring players in, but we project to have a pretty full roster right now in 2022. Kids aren’t going to want to come here to sit.
Dude, this guy would not be sitting. It would be nice to land an electric guy like this, but we can't have nice things.

Fans are going to get angry if we don’t bring players in, but we project to have a pretty full roster right now in 2022. Kids aren’t going to want to come here to sit.
If Frank leaves or plays some time at power forward, there could be a good bit of playing time at center.

Listed #98 in 2023 Class (must have reclassed)...
Screenshot_20210617-090506_Instagram.jpg

Anything new on this guy?
He transferred to a new school (NC GBB Academy) in North Carolina and also reclassified to 2023.

Here is a link to their national team's staff...

Sheed was set to take over at this school starting this season (and bringing Tichy with him from the Jordan School) until Penny scooped him up for his Memphis staff.

Do we know for sure that SU has offered? I hadn't seen anything about this prospect previously.

Well, I haven't seen it noted on a recruiting service or anywhere else. I asked Mike M., he said he thought SU just had been showing interest, but he was double-checking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom