Class of 2023 - C Tichyque Musaka (CA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 C Tichyque Musaka (CA) Offered

He’s the opposite of Pascal Chukwu. He gets the ball above his shoulders and puts it back up immediately. I like his tape.

California? Interesting.
Are you suggesting hop is using his west coast influence to help us out here? 2022 could potentially be his first year back.

Twitter.png

He's 22 feet tall? Sign him!!

Latest to offer (this week)... Kansas and Marquette.

Other offers: SU, Oregon, USC (his HS head coach went there), G'town, TCU, Depaul.

Mods: His name is actually spelled Tichyque Musaka. The thread title is missing the Y.

Nicknames I've heard are Tichy and Tiki.

Last edited:
Latest to offer (this week)... Kansas and Marquette.

Other offers: SU, Oregon, USC (his HS head coach went there), G'town, TCU, Depaul.

Mods: His name is actually spelled Tichyque Musaka. The thread title is missing the Y.

Nicknames I've heard are Tichy and Tiki.
I am asking this seriously: is there ANYONE left that Marquette has not offered.

We had a brief and shining moment with a California recruiting hotline that landed us Stevie, Duncan, and hop. Is it resurrectible ? Has been pretty sparse since then.

Fans are going to get angry if we don’t bring players in, but we project to have a pretty full roster right now in 2022. Kids aren’t going to want to come here to sit.

We had a brief and shining moment with a California recruiting hotline that landed us Stevie, Duncan, and hop. Is it resurrectible ? Has been pretty sparse since then.

What about Scottie McCorckle (sp?) and the cat rescuer big man (forgot his name) ???

Just being a wisea##. LOL

I agree sparse left coast recruiting for some time now. rock Lloyd's kid, Stevie's kids...nothing serious in interest I guess. JB is a home body nowadays. Not sure how serious our pursuit of the kid from AZ ( UNLV got him) was this year.

We do have plenty of talent (unlike FB) in our close proximity. Seems we haven't been super successful there either.

I think our California recruiting in the mid 80’s was largely due to ESPN. The Big East was brilliant in using television to grow the following of the conference. Kids on the west coast saw Syracuse basketball with Pearl and the Dome more often than they saw UCLA and USC. And it was National television. Once every other conference wised up, it became less of a draw.

I think our California recruiting in the mid 80’s was largely due to ESPN. The Big East was brilliant in using television to grow the following of the conference. Kids on the west coast saw Syracuse basketball with Pearl and the Dome more often than they saw UCLA and USC. And it was National television. Once every other conference wised up, it became less of a draw.
Yup.

and wayne morgan, as well, yes? before my time as a fan interested in the details of recruiting, but i seem to recall reading it was wayne who convinced jb to recruit california

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom