Class of 2019 - C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he knew he was 3rd string at Cuse this year.

Not the case for next year. Chukwu is gone, and Sidibe’s stock has significantly dipped since last year.

Hence my “playing time” point.
I believe we lost Osunniyyi because we were out of the chute last in recruiting him and there was no comfort level for him at Syracuse. He had a former teammate (or two) and a good friend at St. Bonaventure. That is most likely what figured in his decision in selecting Bonnie’s over the Cuse.

I believe we lost Osunniyyi because we were out of the chute last in recruiting him and there was no comfort level for him at Syracuse. He had a former teammate (or two) and a good friend at St. Bonaventure. That is most likely what figured in his decision in selecting Bonnie’s over the Cuse.

He committed to Lasalle, then followed one of the asst coaches to Bona.

St. Bonaventure

Because he knew he was 3rd string at Cuse this year.

Not the case for next year. Chukwu is gone, and Sidibe’s stock has significantly dipped since last year.

Hence my “playing time” point.
Yah, I think it's a fair statement that center playing time is AVAILABLE at the 'Cuse.

Last edited:
Yah, I think it's a fair statement that center PT is AVAILABLE at the 'Cuse at this point.
I'm not saying I'd hand him the job, but... he'd have a pretty clear path to start.

C625D1F7-1F54-4D1D-93AA-86B653E44F18.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors