Class of 2019 - C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Tre Mitchell (CT) to UMass

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who will be graduating from UMass in May and watches as many games as I can it seems like this is McCall’s effort to save his job. He hired his high school coach as an assistant and just got a commitment from a point guard on his high school team. Obviously I have no inside info here but UMass Twitter was confident in this one for weeks. Huge Cuse but happy for my soon to be alma mater too

Ps: first time posting take it easy on me for now

Cosch dating mom
Yep that's the story that's out there right now. Mom is dating TB who was mitchells highschool coach and now hired on at umass. Funny stuff...hopefully it all works out with momma and coach for the kids sake! Kid passed up the bright lights for the A10.:confused:

Can't wait to watch him in those epic UMass, Temple conference battles -- Cal vs. Chaney, Tre vs.....oh wait.

Residing in the Rochester area, the Blue Cross Arena hosted St. Bonaventure vs Umass last night.

I usually go with my Bonaventure friends but didn't this year due to work, kids, Cuse playing etc.

According to the box score, Mitchell dominated Ossunyi

He is having a really good season, such a shame his coach who dates his mother guided him to Umiss
Definitly good enough to play in ACC or at least Big East, shame

Residing in the Rochester area, the Blue Cross Arena hosted St. Bonaventure vs Umass last night.

I usually go with my Bonaventure friends but didn't this year due to work, kids, Cuse playing etc.

According to the box score, Mitchell dominated Ossunyi

He is having a really good season, such a shame his coach who dates his mother guided him to Umiss
Definitly good enough to play in ACC or at least Big East, shame
It will be a huge failure if my Minutemen aren’t dancing in the next two seasons. He has the potential to be the best player in the A10

It will be a huge failure if my Minutemen aren’t dancing in the next two seasons. He has the potential to be the best player in the A10

That ain’t happening.

They stink and could be the worst team in the A10. Shame would have been a perfect fit.

They stink and could be the worst team in the A10. Shame would have been a perfect fit.
That ain’t happening.
Eh we had St Johns and South Carolina on the ropes but couldn’t close (recurring theme for me this year) and our top scorer hasn’t played in a month and a half. Easy to say there’s no hope from the outside but Tre could make this team an A10 contender at some point in his time in Amherst.

Mitchell had a terrific season at ZooMass averaging 17.7 ppg and 7.2 rpg as a freshman. If I recall his mom was dating an assistant coach there or something like that. If Umass is in trouble he'll likely want to leave. With the free transfer coming up he might be a nice addition if Benny is our only 2021. He is the type of banger we have been lacking.

Mitchell had a terrific season at ZooMass averaging 17.7 ppg and 7.2 rpg as a freshman. If I recall his mom was dating an assistant coach there or something like that. If Umass is in trouble he'll likely want to leave. With the free transfer coming up he might be a nice addition if Benny is our only 2021. He is the type of banger we have been lacking.

No scholarship limitations or post-season bans against the basketball team. Don’t think he leaves unless Bergeron does and even then Tre seems all in on UMass. Anything can happen though

His mom was dating his head coach and umass pretty much offered every kid at Woodstock

I don't see any problems with this. There was a rumor our own coach Boeheim was sleeping with one of his recruit's mom and now lives with her. Is the NCAA aware of this?
They are now. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors