Class of 2021 - C Trey James (KY) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Trey James (KY)

I would kill for a big thick burger to come in and scrap for us. Idk how good this kid is but he might be worth checking out?

I would kill for a big thick burger to come in and scrap for us. Idk how good this kid is but he might be worth checking out?
I don’t know how well he would do at Syracuse, but he looks like those guys that go to Notre Dame and get double doubles for three or four years and frustrate the hell out of us.

I don’t know how well he would do at Syracuse, but he looks like those guys that go to Notre Dame and get double doubles for three or four years and frustrate the hell out of us.
Yep..exactly my thoughts as well. But why cant we have success with someone like him? Havent we had success with a similar guy before?

Yep..exactly my thoughts as well. But why cant we have success with someone like him? Havent we had success with a similar guy before?
We could, thinking Craig Forth. Could Arinze fall under the description? Maybe DCII? All of them seemed a little better to me, but that is just my amateur eye comparing what I saw from guys in college to a high school player. The kid is big and doesn't mind throwing his weight around. He blocks shots, albeit against pretty small guys. He seems to swat wildly a lot. I picture him challenging Sidibe for most fouls per minute played.

We could, thinking Craig Forth. Could Arinze fall under the description? Maybe DCII? All of them seemed a little better to me, but that is just my amateur eye comparing what I saw from guys in college to a high school player. The kid is big and doesn't mind throwing his weight around. He blocks shots, albeit against pretty small guys. He seems to swat wildly a lot. I picture him challenging Sidibe for most fouls per minute played.
Probably true...we need all the fouls we can get out of the 5 position lol. He does seem to like being physical and throws his body around. Seems to have some nice moves close to the basket. I like what I've seen so far but it's not much. He totally reminds me of the Luke Harangody type tho that I would hate for us to play against.

Probably true...we need all the fouls we can get out of the 5 position lol. He does seem to like being physical and throws his body around. Seems to have some nice moves close to the basket. I like what I've seen so far but it's not much. He totally reminds me of the Luke Harangody type tho that I would hate for us to play against.
Guy reminds me of Big Country. Showing my age.

At the very least he seems like a kid worth taking a look at. Like the 30 other hypothetical prospects I posted about lmao :p

I like what I see, kid is a hustler. I like the fact that he moves back up the floor after a score with a purpose.

Bring him in let him sit a year, learn the system and add maybe another 15 pounds of muscle. How's that a loser?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom