Class of 2021 - C Trey James (KY) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Trey James (KY)

SU certainly knows his game, if they don't offer they must not think he's the kind of athlete/player they're looking for and have better options in the '21 class. I just don't think another center recruit is necessary unless it's an uber athletic guy who needs to sit out a year.

I know highlight reels are often fools gold, but the little in the lane jumpers seem pretty convincing to me, plus a pretty good player in his Kansas days also thinks this kid is a player !

Yea...theres tons to do right now
How dare you continue to post about college basketball recruits on the college basketball recruiting site?!

If college basketball recruiting isn't your hobby, why are you spending so much time on a college basketball recruiting site?

The thing that I like about your post is most people who only follow the kids we are recruiting live in the bubble regarding how good a recruit is based solely on watching them and the stars next to there name... :rolleyes:

He did have this to say about playing at Syracuse. *now comes all the negative comments regarding social media that will completely ruin this thread like usual*

20200426_194704.jpg

Let’s be honest here there have been sooo many opportunities to get a big man at this point that I really think the staff is just going to roll out with what the have. I don’t believe for a second that we couldn’t beat out some of these teams to get a center

Let’s be honest here there have been sooo many opportunities to get a big man at this point that I really think the staff is just going to roll out with what the have. I don’t believe for a second that we couldn’t beat out some of these teams to get a center
Maybe...but they have definitely been pursuing other bigs the past 2 months or so. Right now it seems the priority is Frank Anselem...and hes a good one! Glad they are giving it a shot

He's also class of 21 so he wont be here to play with what they have "to roll out for next year." Sidibe and Marek graduate after next year, QG could be 50/50 to return if he has a good season, so they need to keep recruiting at PF/C for the 21-22 roster, otherwise all they would have is Edwards and JBA as it stands right now. If they cant land Etienne, they may need to possibly look at him harder.

obviously we are all in on Frank at the moment and this kid isnt our "typical" big. But we have had success with bigs like him in the past. If Frank doesnt work out he might be worth taking a look at. He seems like he would love for us to reach out. Especially seeing as though it looks like most of our 2021 options that we invested our time in have moved on. (I'm talking bigs) not Benny and Ashton.I know theres a few tall/long/skinny types we are talking with for 21 like Kuluel Mading and Samson Johnson.

Sign him immediately!
I didnt say that lol. Just throwing it out there. Theres lots of options available regardless of what happens with the Frank recruitment. (And I want/hope we land Frank)

I'd be ok if we offered this guy. We could really benefit from another big guy, and if Frank A chooses elsewhere, this guy looks like a viable option. We just don't know what we have with JBA, and though Jesse has talent, I think he's too thin to man the five and might be a much better stretch four.

I think this kid ends up being a good college basketball player. The ND type bigs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom