Class of 2021 - C Trey James (KY) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Trey James (KY)

I wish we'd make a play for this guy, especially if Frank is trending toward WKU. I like this guy, and see some nice potential.
I like him quite a bit. I've shared with a few others and they dont seem to think he has the potential for a cuse big.(not sure what some want/expect from our 5 spot considering it's been pretty bad the past few seasons...were not bringing in no 5 star all american center unless one comes with Dior) Idk maybe I'm missing something but the kid has midrange/foul shots/record for kentucky shot blocking I believe? Puts up good numbers and uses his body well. Goes hard after rebounds and isnt afraid to get dirty. Pretty good athlete and moves well for a big boy. Hes not our typical big and I think that's why I like him...bring in a different type to go along with the typical zone bigs we recruit. Still early and lots of time to recruit though so I get it. Let's try and close on Frank and then we'll see what we do from there I guess.

I still like this beefier and wouldnt mind if we got involved if some of the other things we have cooking dont pan out. But with who we have on the roster and the addition of Frank I'm not sure how appealing we will be to any big in the 2021 class.

dont think we are recruiting him but I do like this kid even though hes not our typical type of big.

Memories of Jeff Ruland. However, this kid didn't pick Iona over the likes of Kentucky.

I woulda loved bringing in this type of big. I have high hopes for frank still but at some point we need to try and bring in skilled bigs that aren't TLS and have some offense right out the gate.

I woulda loved bringing in this type of big. I have high hopes for frank still but at some point we need to try and bring in skilled bigs that aren't TLS and have some offense right out the gate.
Frank Ansalem was ranked just as high.

Frank Ansalem was ranked just as high.
It was more about skillset not ranking. I love frank and his potential. I just think this is the type of big that we have been missing out on. More of a bruiser type that has a offensive skillet that wouldn't need 3 years to develop. But who knows, he could be a dud and I'm just talking outta my u know what!

Let’s bring him in. Braswell, Bol Ajak and who knows who else will be transferring I’m sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom