Class of 2023 - C Yves Missi (MD) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 C Yves Missi (MD) Offered

Really? I don’t see at all. Reminds me more of Mark Williams at Duke

When Hak came his game was out jump and dunk everything. You could argue Williams is similar just bigger hence the shot blocking. Not talking about Jr season Warrick.

When Hak came his game was out jump and dunk everything. You could argue Williams is similar just bigger hence the shot blocking. Not talking about Jr season Warrick.
This kid looks quick though. Warwick never had that. Great leaper and gangly.

Funny... does the NIL money rat race now reverse course and chase teams back to recruits? Dickinson and Jesse alike could shift strategies for everyone...

Funny... does the NIL money rat race now reverse course and chase teams back to recruits? Dickinson and Jesse alike could shift strategies for everyone...

He’s smart to reclass. I feel like this mode that exists right now of seemingly unlimited explosive spending won’t last so good to get in on it now. (Remember when Anthony Davis got $200k to go to Kentucky? That wouldn’t even get you a zoom call with a guy who is AD’s backup today). And if it does continue, it’s still a good plan because it just gets him closer to his second contract. Enroll early and get in that portal next year instead of 2025.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom