Cali's Kaprielian Watch thread | Syracusefan.com

Cali's Kaprielian Watch thread

Who is James Kaprielian? Honest question. I became a Yankee fan when I moved out of New York at 17, because it was easier to maintain some contact with the ancestral homelands. I mean, they were on the tube more than any one else. So now, from 2500 miles away, I'm still a big fan (I have a NYY golf bag I got in Cooperstown, no less!) although it's still tough to keep up, this place helps. And what the hell, I even like KaiserUEO over here. :D

edit: never mind the question, I missed Kaiser's link the first time through. I like this:

"I want to be a No. 1. I want to be the guy and I want the ball," Kaprielian said during the Yankees' Winter Warm-Up. "I'm a competitor. I'm not going to go out of my way [to announce that] unless you ask me, but yeah, I want the ball. I want to be the guy. I want to be the ace. There's a lot of guys in our organization who are like that."​

Last edited:
At some point, I plan to honor Cali's memory by making a lengthy stream of consciousness post about the upcoming season and Donald Trump.
I anxiously await this, however... Cali made it look easy.

la-et-st-john-corbett-to-star-in-cbs-potential-001.jpeg

I also liked him in the show Northern Exposure.

Had to comment as if for no other reason than to not have a soccer post at the top of this forum! Michael Kay said today that there's a very good chance that, if healthy, he finds his way to the Bronx this summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom