Calling Marsh01... Please Rally the Troops | Syracusefan.com

Calling Marsh01... Please Rally the Troops

br801

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading Scorer
Some words of inspiration would be nice. Then I can excuse myself from the board and think about something else for a while.

Still all in on 37-2.

Hey I am upset too but this happens. Kansas lost, Tennessee got beat by Ole Miss, Duke struggled with VTech. Temple got beat. Hell even Kentucky struggled today. Would have been nice to win but sometimes you need to give credit to the other team. They played well. We fought hard and came up just short. I loved what I saw in Dion tonight. I would like to see CJ get healthy (not sick) and Scoop to figure out what he needs to figure out.

This team will play with a big time chip on their shoulder in the NCAA's and I expect us to be playing for a FF bid in 2 weeks. I hope the team moves on better than some of the people on this board.

I am still driving the all in train if people still are buying tickets.

37-2 aint too shabby. all in mofos

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Hey I am upset too but this happens. Kansas lost, Tennessee got beat by Ole Miss, Duke struggled with VTech. Hell even Kentucky struggled today. Would have been nice to win but sometimes you need to give credit to the other team. They played well. We fought hard and came up just short. I loved what I saw in Dion tonight. I would like to see CJ get healthy (not sick) and Scoop to figure out what he needs to figure out.

This team will play with a big time chip on their shoulder in the NCAA's and I expect us to be playing for a FF bid in 2 weeks. I hope the team moves on better than some of the people on this board.

I am still driving the all in train if people still are buying tickets.
Perfect. Thanks.

Look at what Louisville is doing. Perfect example of why winning the BET this year (as Tomcat put it) was more for selfish reasons. I wanted it, I'm sure the players wanted it and I know a lot of the people on here (well minus some people anyways) wanted it. This thing, along with every conference tourney is a crapshoot. So if Louisville plays Cincinnati that means these 2 are going to be more successful in the NCAA's? I dont think so.

This game was a good lesson...

Cincy was already in the tournament they played like it was the national championship game today.
We played like it was another Kayak trip down the river in the first half.

Cincy wanted to prove they could beat a true one seed.
Thats how teams are going to bring it come march.
They let it all hang out and don't worry about the next game.
Thats how we need to bring it.

Truthfully I think there is a good lesson to this that had we come back to win might not have taught.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom