Cam Reddish > Zion? | Syracusefan.com

Cam Reddish > Zion?

Reddish has all the upside in the world, its his attitude/lack of self motivation.

That being said, no way is he on zion’s level

Reddish has all the upside in the world, its his attitude/lack of self motivation.

That being said, no way is he on zion’s level

I blame Coach K for misusing him and failing to motivate him. He should have went to a different program with a better coach. That old weirdo is washed.

I blame Coach K for misusing him and failing to motivate him. He should have went to a different program with a better coach. That old weirdo is washed.
Agreed. but even at that, you either have a killer instinct or you dont

This one is more subjective obviously, but I also saw none of the rookies named Steph Curry as their favorite player in the league. Not one??

“It was the sixth straight year that a Duke player finished first in the category, with Reddish following in a line that includes Jabari Parker (2014), Jahlil Okafor (2015), Brandon Ingram (2016), Jayson Tatum (2017) and Wendell Carter Jr. last season.”

So basically, the rookies were wrong six straight years? Duke churning out disappointments left and right! Stop going there, kids!

Was reading the last time they picked the ROY correctly was when Durant was a rookie

Was reading the last time they picked the ROY correctly was when Durant was a rookie

So I was thinking about this and I thought "man, they didn't pick Anthony Davis to be ROY??" And I just looked it up, they did, but Davis didn't even win ROY!! Dame did.

And the thing they picked a Duke guy for 6 years in a row was best player in the draft, not ROY. I got myself mixed up at least.

He shot like that and he was playing with the firs and third pick in the draft. It's unbelievable
Reddish is saying he sucked at Duke because he ate junk food the entire year and his conditioning hurt his game.

He said he ate too much pizza and burgers and going pro his trainer has helped him fix that.

So while I don’t believe Reddish will be better than Zion or Ja Morant he could be better than he was at Duke.

Morant should have been the pick if it wasn’t Zion for who will have the best career.

Reddish is saying he sucked at Duke because he ate junk food the entire year and his conditioning hurt his game.

He said he ate too much pizza and burgers and going pro his trainer has helped him fix that.

So while I don’t believe Reddish will be better than Zion or Ja Morant he could be better than he was at Duke.

Morant should have been the pick if it wasn’t Zion for who will have the best career.

What’s his excuse for shooting 40 and 30% in the EYBL the year before? The kid has been fooling scouts for years because of “upside” and “looks the part”.

Not buying it.

Zion will be an extremely avg nba player, with a shlitload of hype, who will have his moments.

betting against him is the smart call.

Oh, good God.

So many red flags.

Zion will be an extremely avg nba player, with a shlitload of hype, who will have his moments.

betting against him is the smart call.

I don’t see how he’s any worse than young Larry Johnson, 20 and 10 type of player.

I don’t see how he’s any worse than young Larry Johnson, 20 and 10 type of player.
IMO, That would be his ceiling, not sure he can do that though.

Certainly not as long as the short period of time Grandmama did it.

It’s not 1992 anymore.

Blake Griffin 2010-2013 is a pretty easy comp for Zion in my view. He could be worth less... but I don't think he will be much better.

It seems like a simple comp to me.. very similar clear cut #1 propsects out of college that excelled on athleticism (or bullyball) but were not fully refined in certain skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom