Cameron Lynch retires from NFL | Syracusefan.com

Cameron Lynch retires from NFL

Would be a great guy to get on staff if he's interested, though he might be more interested in the media side. Maybe something to his recent meeting w/ Wildhack.

him and Spruill were my favorite linebackers ever here.

The Hogue and Derrell Smith duo were my “recent” favorites, but Lynch and Spruill were nice too though.

All time...Keith Bulluck was my guy. And he had Greenwood with him for several years. Ridiculous.

Phenomenal kid. Got a chance to know him while he was here. Perfect example of someone who has taken a football scholarship and ran with it. Helluva work ethic with strong morals.

Cam will be a stud in his next phase of life. Hopefully he maintains his roots to Cuse, I'm sure he will.

Was this the kid who said that the actor who played David Puddy on Seinfeld was one of his role models because he was able to identify one thing he was great at and maximize it? That was a heck of a perspective from a college junior or senior. Didn't even know he'd stuck this long in the NFL (it's been 4 or 5 years?), but this is obviously a young guy who's going places. Good for him.

A9F9CD86-A810-4A84-8716-527EBABDD8ED.jpeg
E63CB9BC-ADAA-47F5-9CC0-2594C10920EB.jpeg

I've seen him pop up on some small media gigs.