Can alport or Trudo replace macky? Something | Syracusefan.com

Can alport or Trudo replace macky? Something

And yet, you think we have anything beyond a puncher's chance against USC? That's my worry (and I know yours). Macky has not looked good in two games against undersized, and for all intents and purposes, not very talented interior defensive linemen. USC's interior defensive line is very talented and big. Although I'll be hoping, I just don't see how we are going to be able to move the ball that effectively against USC.

I sure hope USC continues to play like dog though. They really have made as many or more mistake in their first two games as SU has.

Peace

I have watched both games and im truly pulling for Mac but he is without a doubt the primary concern we have on O with the exception of RB. Mack is undersized and not very strong. He is being overpowered on most plays requiring us to either double up at the point, increase backfield protection, roll the Oline/ play away from center ect... He is a major liability at this point and needs to be replaced. I hope Doug has the stones to do it and hope that he doesnt play favorites. I also think it is time to see Alexander in place of Chibane. I will save our need for a RB later but suffice to say i hope we have a Juco waiting or next year is going to be some kind of ugly

I will save our need for a RB later but suffice to say i hope we have a Juco waiting or next year is going to be some kind of ugly

You've already written off AAM?

You must be channeling your inner Cali.

AMM is one back and a power back, Gully isnt the answer, Smith is a light version of Amm. In short we only have three backs and need a minimum of 4-5 to get through the season. We need an all purpose true RB. I fully expect the staff to bring in a Juco if they cant land a stud HS kid which at this point doesnt look like it is going to happen unless David changes his mind.

AMM is one back and a power back, Gully isnt the answer, Smith is a light version of Amm. In short we only have three backs and need a minimum of 4-5 to get through the season. We need an all purpose true RB. I fully expect the staff to bring in a Juco if they cant land a stud HS kid which at this point doesnt look like it is going to happen unless David changes his mind.

McFarlane?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom