Can cto44... | Syracusefan.com

Can cto44...

Nick44

All Conference
Be so kind and say anything about the pending situation that will at least give this board some fact as opposed to fiction which has been often and frequent. Specifically, can this situation with DM be fixed before it is too late? Decent chance?

I understand much is confidential and not asking for anything of that nature, just something that we can go on as we wait for this to play out.

Thank you. Much appreciated. Thank you for your insight thus far.

Be so kind and say anything about the pending situation that will at least give this board some fact as opposed to fiction which has been often and frequent. Specifically, can this situation with DM be fixed before it is too late? Decent chance?

I understand much is confidential and not asking for anything of that nature, just something that we can go on as we wait for this to play out.

Thank you. Much appreciated. Thank you for your insight thus far.
Not CTO but I will give an answer that I think she would give since I know her fairly well. No. She can't and won't say anything. We will have to let it play out.

Stop it.
She will not, and should not, participate in these discussions.

I explained all this in the other thread.
The fact that she "liked" my post should tell you enough.

I hope this thread and any other newly started threads on the subject get the axe.

Agree with what's been said here. A very public forum like this is NO place for someone on the inside to be relaying information. It'd be wildly inappropriate.

Ok I understand. Apologize for asking. Not trying to start anything inappropriate.

Stop it.
She will not, and should not, participate in these discussions.

I explained all this in the other thread.
The fact that she "liked" my post should tell you enough.

I hope this thread and any other newly started threads on the subject get the axe.
I agree she should not participate in these discussions. She's a highly recognizable figure and heavily involved in the University.

That said, your last point is a joke right? There is zero proof that what chaaka's source shared is crap. Considering all the personas on this board, you're likely to get a few crap sources here and there, but his information flew up the channels and elicited responses far too quickly to be a complete fallacy.

I will shock you all and respond. It seems that no one here has read the the Axeman link that Orangeyes posted this morning. The NFL interest is real and has been so for several years. Doug is not trying to "leverage" things, contrary to some posts here. Yes, he is frustrated by the lack of donor support for what he perceives as necessary facilities. What will he do? I don't know. But read this. http://www.syracuse.com/axeman/index.ssf/2013/01/doug_marrone_to_interview_for.html

I will shock you all and respond. It seems that no one here has read the the Axeman link that Orangeyes posted this morning. The NFL interest is real and has been so for several years. Doug is not trying to "leverage" things, contrary to some posts here. Yes, he is frustrated by the lack of donor support for what he perceives as necessary facilities. What will he do? I don't know. But read this. http://www.syracuse.com/axeman/index.ssf/2013/01/doug_marrone_to_interview_for.html

Thanks.

chakka is not fiction

some people here are dense and hard headed in denying it

Denying what?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the response, and thanks for participating on these boards.

what he has said - yes, people refuse to believe it is possible

Again. What did he say that you refer to? What is possible?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom