Can Sidibe post? It was said last year once he got healthy he could | Syracusefan.com

Can Sidibe post? It was said last year once he got healthy he could

Alsacs

Living Legend
I mean why aren’t we seeing if a healthy Sidibe can score with his back to the basket.
He was injured last year. If this guy is healthy we gotta see what he can do.
Teams are just having their big clog the paint. We need post scoring.
Why don’t the coaches prioritize having a threat down low.

He's not banned, so he should be able to post. ;)
you-got-me_o_1891513.jpg

I agree with that. I don’t understand why we can’t recruit decent centers. These guys we have now aren’t even close to a rick Jackson or rakeem Christmas. Even Otis hill, Thomas, AO the list goes on and on all of a sudden we have guys that can’t post or even box out properly for rebounds. Just a theory where did this drop off begin...possibly Bernie fine? That may be crazy to say because we’ve had other centers after him but it just seems so much more noticeable. I wonder if having only guards is hurting us with centers in regards to recruiting a solid center

Yes he can. More difficult against some especially a guy like bol.

But we’ve seen he’s capable. He’s moving slow as is pc.

We have a ton of problems right now. It’s too bad.

Tendonitis is rarely cured as a result of surgery. Especially when it is performed by a surgeon who has at most performed very few of these procedures.

I mean why aren’t we seeing if a healthy Sidibe can score with his back to the basket.
He was injured last year. If this guy is healthy we gotta see what he can do.
Teams are just having their big clog the paint. We need post scoring.
Why don’t the coaches prioritize having a threat down low.
I was unable to watch tonight but it’s dificult when you have one player on the court (Marek) who looks to find the big men in open space. Nobody’s looking at bourama or paschal as a first or second option. Frank at least looks for the alley oop and high low play between marek and paschal.

Again I didnt watch tonight so I could very well be missing a lot

Catching the ball and holding onto it long enough to put up a shot attempt would be step one
Isn’t this what practice and player development are for?
I mean i don’t think JB is a moron. So if he isn’t a moron why is catching the. Ball a problem for Sophomore.

Isn’t this what practice and player development are for?
I mean i don’t think JB is a moron. So if he isn’t a moron why is catching the. Ball a problem for Sophomore.

Too much practice time spent teaching the centers how not to defend well in the zone? Then the rest of practice spent teaching the guys how to run away from rebounds?

Too much practice time spent teaching the centers how not to defend well in the zone? Then the rest of practice spent teaching the guys how to run away from rebounds?
You better pretext your sarcasm or look out from some people.
I really think JB is smart but honestly how he don’t adjust is amazing.

I agree with that. I don’t understand why we can’t recruit decent centers. These guys we have now aren’t even close to a rick Jackson or rakeem Christmas. Even Otis hill, Thomas, AO the list goes on and on all of a sudden we have guys that can’t post or even box out properly for rebounds. Just a theory where did this drop off begin...possibly Bernie fine? That may be crazy to say because we’ve had other centers after him but it just seems so much more noticeable. I wonder if having only guards is hurting us with centers in regards to recruiting a solid center

I hear that but, to be fair, JB doesn’t coach them to box out. They “go get the ball.” There was one play where Bol Bol got an offensive rebound putback. NOBODY was in the vicinity of him. I couldn’t believe it. Where the F did they go, lol?

We were nearly last in post usage last season out of 300+ teams.

We can’t go inside. We don’t score in transition. Easy buckets will unfortunately be hard to come by.

If you don't have to work for something, what's the point! I don't want no lazy ****s on my team! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom