can someone tell me | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

can someone tell me

Last week we blew NC State off the ball and shut down their running game. I think what Tech did says a lot about their technique. Our defense also seemed to be playing assignment football rather attacking the ball carrier. They were tentative most of the time and out guessing themselves. I was afraid this might happen.

Technique isn't the word I would use ... I am going to rewatch the replay ... but I can say this ... 9-91 to 0-0 ... Tech to my recollection was never called for a penalty ... from where I was I could see grabs and supposedly Raymon was chopped at the knees so I have to go back and watch ... GT got a way with a ton of crap. Would we have won had the game been called otherwise ... no but man it made it a whole lot worse.

they need to get drunk tonight.

stay on south campus. dont show their faces on marshall st, make it a house(s) party and get bombed.

tomorrow, wake up and watch the NFL...and get drunk again.

then go to class on monday, go to practice, sweat out the booze and use this extra week to beat wake.

Yep. As bad as it was, and as much it probably should count as 3 losses, it only counts as 1. Against a style of O we won't see again. Burn the film.

Most of us had this pegged as a loss anyway, disturbing as that game was.

I disagree. While we could always use an upgrade in talent, we've come a long way in recent years in terms of athletic talent. We just happen to have a very raw QB and mediocre receivers.
Ok we Might have gone from a 1 to a 3. But we have zero playmakers other than smith. Only bromley and smith have resembled good football players.

Are we ever going to be good again. Seems we take two steps forward and two steps back since g Rob left. I am sick after watching that debacle. Tech isn't even very good !!!!!

Here's my take. If I got 10-1 odds that we would be ranked in the top 25 within the next five years, I would put $100 on it in an instant.

I would not bet any more that that, however.

As for top 5, which is where we would need to be to contend for a championship. if I got 50-1, I still wouldn't put $20 on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom