Can we all recognize now that the offense is (and has been) a problem? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can we all recognize now that the offense is (and has been) a problem?

So many rushed and bad shots. It really was mind blowing how often you just watched and shook your head at the decision making.
Yup. Inexperience. New roles. Cooney and G are the only ones that have any sense of what they can and can't do. Hope the rest figure it out soon.

there's one point all of u pollyannas refuse to realize. because we don't play man we never can get better going against it. . we do play man in practice, but unfortunely its jb's interpretation of it, and u all; remember that he can't beat le Moyne.
I'll bet you were so excited last night that you didn't sleep a wink.

When you watch guys like Bilas break down JB's offense, you get to appreciate that it really is pretty good. the basic problem is not putting the ball in the basket. Shooting 30% in the 1st half and most of the shots well inside the arc and even in the key, won't win many games.

I'm not saying it's the worst, but it's not an isolated thing which could just be explained by bad shooting. Our offensive efficiency has been on a linear downward trend for I think 4 or 5 years running now. Bad shooting doesn't explain that away.