Can we put to bed | Syracusefan.com

Can we put to bed

Garbs

All Conference
the CJ and James at guard crap?

they will not play guard and if they are it means we are in trouble

prolly true, but JS's handle does look much much better so far this year
it looks better but I still don't like seeing him going between the legs and behind the back

I want to see how we play it at Arkansas first obviously everybody plays in these early preseason match-ups. I'm shocked how poorly CJ played today...

yeah, kinda looked like CJ didn't want to be out there today

yeah, kinda looked like CJ didn't want to be out there today

There was no shooting in our starting line-up and it showed in the score at the 10min mark.

I'm still waiting to see what Arkansas can throw at Cooney that Dion and Scoop didn't. Hostile crowds and giant Cooney heads? Maybe. Even if he's subpar, it's nice to know that Triche won't be depended on for 35 minutes or more every game, no?

I'm still waiting to see what Arkansas can throw at Cooney that Dion and Scoop didn't. Hostile crowds and giant Cooney heads? Maybe. Even if he's subpar, it's nice to know that Triche won't be depended on for 35 minutes or more every game, no?

How did he play against Dion and Scoop?

We can't afford to because we can't gaurantee our guards won't ever get into foul trouble or get injured. It may not be pretty, but we have to be prepared. We'll see it a lot less in Big East play as long as nothing happens to our guards.

We can't afford to because we can't gaurantee our guards won't ever get into foul trouble or get injured. It may not be pretty, but we have to be prepared. We'll see it a lot less in Big East play as long as nothing happens to our guards.
did you watch the game today?

I means how well did he play?

Oh - sorry about that. Cooney played real well for a freshman. Some mistakes, but many fantastic plays that lead to scores and assists for other SU players.

I need to stop assuming that everyone can crawl to a house or pub with Verizon FIOS or TW by game time, heh.

Oh - sorry about that. Cooney played real well for a freshman. Some mistakes, but many fantastic plays that lead to scores and assists for other SU players.

I need to stop assuming that everyone can crawl to a house or pub with Verizon FIOS or TW by game time, heh.
lol! I meant how did he play against Dion and Scoop? I saw the game

They will both see significant time at the 2 during BE play and in the clutch

They will both see significant time at the 2 during BE play and in the clutch

What would possibly lead you to that assessment? Is someone going to be declared ineligible ? LOL. CJ will never play guard here. Spot duty for JS . Significant time? LOL.

Why? Because you don't think they can do it or you don't think we'll need it? CJ- I agree, but there will be games where James plays 8-10 minutes at the "2" because of foul trouble or freshman being freshman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom