Can we start a gofund me for espn? | Syracusefan.com

Can we start a gofund me for espn?

They hav sucked for a while. I still don’t get the love for Doris Burke...how she made it from cuse games to NBA. God with the 50-50 rebound crap. All rebounds are 50-50!!!!

If you thought they were bad, did you catch the guys going the Baylor-TCU game. They sounded like a D2 set of announcers

They hav sucked for a while. I still don’t get the love for Doris Burke...how she made it from cuse games to NBA. God with the 50-50 rebound crap. All rebounds are 50-50!!!!

Doris is an upgrade over these guys. Plus I don't get the hatred. How many announcers have you seen dribble behind the back in heels?

Doris is an upgrade over these guys. Plus I don't get the hatred. How many announcers have you seen dribble behind the back in heels?
doris when she crashes here never puts the cap back on the toothpaste . and drinks straight from the carton.
in this day of global flu pandemics believe me she is the last person you want flopping at your pad.

For those who hadn't seen this and thought I was being silly, I went the extra mile to show you I was being literal:

Was it just me or were the sound levels off the entire game ? I could hardly hear any crowd / background and it sounded like the 2 stooges were in my livingroom

It may be possible that their constant blathering into the mics had some added zest for senior day. and drowned out the crowd.

And at least one student who got themselves on camera was too busy trying to get Jimmy Fallon's attention with her sign to be paying close attention to the game and cheering. ;)

They clearly need it because apparently They hire complete jokes like Corey Alexander
It’s laughably bad. The worldwide leader? Psshtttt. This is what cost cutting will get you.

Was it just me or were the sound levels off the entire game ? I could hardly hear any crowd / background and it sounded like the 2 stooges were in my livingroom

I didn't have too much of an issue, last week during Baylor/Kansas, I couldn't hear the announcers at all. Especially Bilas - the other guy I could hear a little bit.

It’s laughably bad. The worldwide leader? Psshtttt. This is what cost cutting will get you.

You know it has to be the vast Russian conspiracy! No other reason these actions would have been taken by ESPN.

I was trying to listen to the game driving up 95 from Florida. Oh my god if I have to hear anymore Cory Alexander talk about the top freshman player in the ACC over and over and over. They should’ve turn the game off put the camera on himI just watch his lips move the entire second half

Occasionally I try to defend those who can't defend themselves on here, out of principle, but Corey Alexander won't get that from me. He actually reminds me of some of the stuff I've gotten my own balls busted for on here, or have noticed in real life.

Sometimes a point seems important enough to make, that one can get too fixated on it and it's details, and become less aware of anything else for a time. Unlike me though, Corey is being paid to take part in keeping up with a live sporting event. It can be annoying enough to not get replays for nice/controversial plays, but when you add to that no discussion or even an initial call of the play, it takes it to another level for some of us.

Being I'm not that familiar with the Corey Alexander guy, when I came to this post after awhile elsewhere, I was reminded that Corey Feldman is about to finally name names(he appeared on the Dr Oz show, and Dr Oz had already screened the film and discussed it) in a 1-time live stream on March 9th. I won't embed the link because it's important enough I want to make sure folks check out the information, regardless if everyone believes him, and I don't want to be accused of trying to derail a thread and have it buried where far less will see it. I doubt Hollywood is promoting it much( and that everyone is aware of it, being they did what they could to prevent it from getting made. https://www.youtube..com/watch?v=i49YWxlGCTs "My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys". (I added a 2nd dot before the com because it auto-embedded, plus not even having it clickable should eliminate some of the odd conspiracy theories I've heard on here. One could also copy and paste the title into youtube).

Anyhow, I don't want to make the name Corey into a protagonist in this thread, so back to the angst. I can relate to how Corey Alexander(or others) could get blinded when they focus so much on one thing that they aren't doing what they're paid to do, but why don't his employers admonish him to be more careful about it? As I think others said earlier, it isn't like this is the first time he's done it. Why can't they nicely make him aware of it and coach him to shorten the asides a bit? It's not like he's a Dick Vitale or Bill Walton who some people actually enjoy, even when they overdo it.

Last edited:
Can we start a gofundme for some recruits... seeing as we are in dire straits until 2022 at the earliest. We need some bags that the feds can’t trace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom