CAN WE USE ANOTHER QB DECOMMIT?! | Syracusefan.com

CAN WE USE ANOTHER QB DECOMMIT?!

BillSU

All American
THIS HAPPENED SATURDAY. JUST SAW IT. WE HAVE A PRETTY GOOD QB ROOM BUT HE HAS SOME TIME AHEAD OF HIM TO WAIT AND LEARN.

THINK WE NEED ANOTHER QB TO COVER FOR LAMSON’S ABSENCE? PROBABLY TAKE SOME NO'S ON THIS BUT WHAT THE HELL.

JETER CAN THROW & RUN. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

>Raheim Jeter -- Spartanburg (S.C.) High -- 2021 junior season highlights (247sports.com) <
2023 QB Raheim Jeter Decommits From West Virginia (wvsportsnow.com)

WVU FOOTBALL RECRUITING
2023 QB Raheim Jeter Decommits From West Virginia
Published 4 days ago on July 30, 2022 By Ethan Bock

(Photo Courtesy of Rivals)

2023 quarterback Raheim Jeter announced on Saturday night that he is decommitting from West Virginia. Jeter is a 3-star prospect from South Carolina.

“After much thought and consideration, I have decided it is best that I decommit from West Virginia University,” Jeter wrote on Twitter.

Jeter (6-foot-3, 220 pounds) committed to West Virginia back on Dec. 20. During his junior year, Jeter passed for 2,979 yards, 27 touchdowns and seven interceptions. Jeter received offers from Auburn, Charlotte, Georgia, Kentucky, Memphis, Missouri, Temple, and Virginia Tech.

Jeter’s high school teammate, Cameron Jackson, recently decommitted from WVU on Friday. Jackson is a defensive lineman from Spartansburg, SC.

West Virginia’s 2023 class is currently No. 25 in the country and sixth in the Big 12, according to 247 Sports

1659581722937.png

Pass. WVU dropped him
Probably couldn't pass WVU's rigorous academic standards of adding single numbers.

THIS HAPPENED SATURDAY. JUST SAW IT. WE HAVE A PRETTY GOOD QB ROOM BUT HE HAS SOME TIME AHEAD OF HIM TO WAIT AND LEARN.

THINK WE NEED ANOTHER QB TO COVER FOR LAMSON’S ABSENCE? PROBABLY TAKE SOME NO'S ON THIS BUT WHAT THE HELL.

JETER CAN THROW & RUN. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

>Raheim Jeter -- Spartanburg (S.C.) High -- 2021 junior season highlights (247sports.com) <
2023 QB Raheim Jeter Decommits From West Virginia (wvsportsnow.com)

WVU FOOTBALL RECRUITING
2023 QB Raheim Jeter Decommits From West Virginia
Published 4 days ago on July 30, 2022 By Ethan Bock

(Photo Courtesy of Rivals)

2023 quarterback Raheim Jeter announced on Saturday night that he is decommitting from West Virginia. Jeter is a 3-star prospect from South Carolina.

“After much thought and consideration, I have decided it is best that I decommit from West Virginia University,” Jeter wrote on Twitter.

Jeter (6-foot-3, 220 pounds) committed to West Virginia back on Dec. 20. During his junior year, Jeter passed for 2,979 yards, 27 touchdowns and seven interceptions. Jeter received offers from Auburn, Charlotte, Georgia, Kentucky, Memphis, Missouri, Temple, and Virginia Tech.

Jeter’s high school teammate, Cameron Jackson, recently decommitted from WVU on Friday. Jackson is a defensive lineman from Spartansburg, SC.

West Virginia’s 2023 class is currently No. 25 in the country and sixth in the Big 12, according to 247 Sports

View attachment 218700
We finally have a full QB room. At this point, I think the plan is to take one QB in each new class. We have ours for 2023. Good luck to Jeter.

If the coaches think he has the potential to compete for an eventual starting spot, I say take him. I have no idea if he is that kind of guy or if he would have any interest in us. You'll never have too many QB's because the guys that don't cut it will transfer out.

Last edited:
Unless Lamson has told Dino- "i'm injured and I'm going home."
There is no reason to take another QB. For 2023 season, we have Sellers, DelRio and Lamson,
with eligibility out the wazoo. If Cuse takes another QB now, it would seem they're pushing
Lamson out the door.

He is being pursued by our regional brethren ...