can we? | Syracusefan.com

can we?

The Chief Wahoo

Walk On
stop all the hate towards our football coach? As of right now, he is still our coach, he hasnt lost us a single recruit, there is no proof pugh is leaving because any of this and not one informed poster has said anything about any transfers
Lets stop all the fire him crap and be thankful that someone was able to get us out of the mess we were in four years ago. If he leaves, Iwill cheer for whatever team hires him. I am not turning my back on a coach who has exeeded all my expectations, in every aspect of leading college players, because some of you think he is leaving. Untill i hear him or Dave Rahme say that he is gone, i will continue to support our football coach, Doug Marrone!

pugh is going pro. its been confirmed everywhere.

but that was a no brainer for him. doesnt mean marrone is going anywhere.

who is talking about firing marrone? i put it at 25-30% he leaves.

Pugh is gone.

I agree to lay off DM, I just wish we hired him back in '04 versus '08.

Pugh has been all but confirmed as leaving for months now. That's got nothing to do with HCDM staying or going.

I think we hired him at the best time. I think his experience at NO helped make him a better HC, if we hired in place of GRob I don't think he does as good a job

Pugh has been all but confirmed as leaving for months now. That's got nothing to do with HCDM staying or going.
sorry for the misunderstaning, i know pugh is gone. i was trying to say that there is no proof that he is leaving because of all these rumors

sorry for the misunderstaning, i know pugh is gone. i was trying to say that there is no proof that he is leaving because of all these rumors
where have you seen hating on doug??

where have you seen hating on doug??

The mods are doing a great job at nuking those posts but there have been some of the over reactive inflammatory posts made. Accusatory type stuff based on nothing more than rumor.

stop all the hate towards our football coach? As of right now, he is still our coach, he hasnt lost us a single recruit, there is no proof pugh is leaving because any of this and not one informed poster has said anything about any transfers
Lets stop all the fire him crap and be thankful that someone was able to get us out of the mess we were in four years ago. If he leaves, Iwill cheer for whatever team hires him. I am not turning my back on a coach who has exeeded all my expectations, in every aspect of leading college players, because some of you think he is leaving. Untill i hear him or Dave Rahme say that he is gone, i will continue to support our football coach, Doug Marrone!

Ironically ( and most unfortunately), Rahme is gone .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom