can you forgive? | Syracusefan.com

can you forgive?

B

BillSU

I get it - every body’s pissed or very disappointed.

No emotion to deal with having been one of Shafer’s recruits. Mental errors due to that issue. Shafer had the advantage of knowing his people at SU. Babers took all the blame, but.

I couldn’t watch the game but saw the comments in the game thread so I can imagine everyone’s eyes bulging, chewing their fingernails or screaming at the screen.

To concur with a post before this Dungey and Babers can’t catch all those dropped passes for the individuals that dropped them including a miss on a punt return. Another play was, I heard, Zaire separating a player from the ball not thinking about Shafer. You gotta watch film, learn and move on.

The O-line better get some pancake batters before next season but you can’t just give up and look to JB’s BB team after two games.

This is a young team- it happens when you are recruiting new players and the old are phasing out. That’s not giving a lot of young players their due. There is always hope – the guys just didn’t play to their potential and MTSU did. No easy wins - never underestimate especially with all the conversation about Shafer. The Dome door kicked him in the ass on his way out and he won’t be back any time soon.

Like upperdeck related, the rest of the teams we play was a mixed bag:

Lou 47

NC ST 35

*CM 45 *next week

KS 27

PST 33

Pitt 14

WF 34

BC 19

AU 14

CL 6 3rd

MIA canc

FL ST canc

I'm going to watch to see what changes Babers makes... if he makes no changes then I suspect he's gone after next season or the season after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom