Can You Imagine ... | Syracusefan.com

Can You Imagine ...

SkanSU

Starter
As we herald our team's magnificence and as we are basking in the glory of our team's 21-1 record,

Can you imagine:

Being a fan (if there are any left) of Towson State or Binghamton? Towson has lost 40 in a row!! Binghamton has also yet to win a single game this year!!

Their gyms must be like a tomb

I live in Binghamton and work at the university. Any time a student asks me if I'd like to go to a game, I refuse and proudly say that I'm an alumni of a school with an elite basketball program, and only one hour up the road too.

My aim is to convert as many Binghamton University students into Syracuse Basketball fans as I can before I leave this job.

My high school team could beat BU's team. They're awful.

Its amazing to think that a few years ago, Bingo was in an NCAA game vs. Duke and actually was given a punchers chance of staying with them. Now...yeesh.

As we herald our team's magnificence and as we are basking in the glory of our team's 21-1 record,

Can you imagine:

Being a fan (if there are any left) of Towson State or Binghamton? Towson has lost 40 in a row!! Binghamton has also yet to win a single game this year!!

Each team has but one fan--the coach's wife.

Can you imagine:

I'm a Syracuse Football fan so I can imagine the pain of losing a lot. At least they have no expectations or tradition to fall from.

Can you imagine:

Can you imagine being a school stuck in the Big East with nowhere to go?

Have fun with that UConn and Rutgers.

I'm a Syracuse Football fan so I can imagine the pain of losing a lot. At least they have no expectations or tradition to fall from.

No matter what, we're still a football school.

And if you disagree, this man would like to have a word with you.
216px-JimBrownByPhilKonstantin.jpg

I live in Binghamton and work at the university. Any time a student asks me if I'd like to go to a game, I refuse and proudly say that I'm an alumni of a school with an elite basketball program, and only one hour up the road too..

one hour up the road from Vestal is Cortland ;)

. . . the Red Dragons have a fantastic athletics program, but hoops ain't one of them.

seriously, you are able to get from Binghamton to Syracuse in an hour? In the winter?

and, in all seriousness, Binghamton should drop back down to Division III. The DI hoops experiment has been an embarrassment for "the public Ivy."

Can you imagine being 0-7 for the 1st time in BE history and being a douche with greasy slicked back hair?

Can you imagine:

It is easy to imagine, I am a Syracuse University football fan.

one hour up the road from Vestal is Cortland ;)

. . . the Red Dragons have a fantastic athletics program, but hoops ain't one of them.

seriously, you are able to get from Binghamton to Syracuse in an hour? In the winter?

and, in all seriousness, Binghamton should drop back down to Division III. The DI hoops experiment has been an embarrassment for "the public Ivy."

The stretch of 81 between Binghamton and Syracuse is not really patrolled by troopers at all, at least not heavily. Maybe it should about 75 minutes, but when you tend to go 75 like I do, you can knock out that trip in about an hour.

The stretch of 81 between Binghamton and Syracuse is not really patrolled by troopers at all, at least not heavily. Maybe it should about 75 minutes, but when you tend to go 75 like I do, you can knock out that trip in about an hour.

I make that trip once a month. 75 minutes? Are you going on 3 wheels?

Never takes me more than an hour.

My dad is a Delaware alum, and during halftime of the Cincy game last night, when they showed the Delaware/Towson highlights, my dad got mildly excited. At least, he was excited until he saw Towson's 0-20 record.

Can you imagine being a school stuck in the Big East with nowhere to go?

Have fun with that UConn and Rutgers.

Oh, it's not all bad.

Kemba+Walker+Shabazz+Napier+NCAA+Men+Championship+P508KllhuH3l.jpg

I'm getting by.

My dad is a Delaware alum, and during halftime of the Cincy game last night, when they showed the Delaware/Towson highlights, my dad got mildly excited. At least, he was excited until he saw Towson's 0-20 record.

He start having one of those "we better not have lost to these clowns" moments?

He start having one of those "we better not have lost to these clowns" moments?

He tried to play it off with a facetious "well, that just means Towson was due for a win, and we still beat 'em."

Colleague of mine had to take a shot at me after the ND loss to the effect that the Joyce Center is where #1's go to die and "our" players go to class and pass. Yeah he's an Irish fan, but he's a Binghamton grad. Didn't even break a sweat swatting that flamedown.

Oh, it's not all bad.

Kemba+Walker+Shabazz+Napier+NCAA+Men+Championship+P508KllhuH3l.jpg

I'm getting by.

San Francisco, Loyola-Chicago, and LaSalle have a few of those as well. You guys can get together a few years from now and reminisce about how you were once relevant.

I make that trip once a month. 75 minutes? Are you going on 3 wheels?

Never takes me more than an hour.

Me neither, but I was illustrating how long it should take for those of us who don't speed recklessly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom